GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New gauge pod, need to know if there is enough demand

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
0k thnks for the info scratch the other one and im goin today to get more materials for the boost gauge.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
make one in plastic and one that matches the OE leather seats ( leather wrap is hot!!)

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
Bad hare said:
make one in plastic and one that matches the OE leather seats ( leather wrap is hot!!)

The leather wrap in that picture makes it look like a bean bag with gauges stuck in it though...

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
leather wrapping would prolly boost the price up alot. Jus some food for thought

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
07_BM_GTI said:
I think that's the perfect look...even if you think it looks like a bean bag:biggrin:

Haha, yeah thats what opinions and personalization is for...

Whatever works for you is whats best:biggrin:

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
Well some good and bad news, gave it a wirl at doin the fiberglassing, im not gonna post pics cause i will just get laughed at.

But good news i found a place that will do a custom made one, for $400+ depending on time and meterials used, so unfortinatly i will not have it ready for the waterwagons show. But if any one is goin to go to the Great canadian VW show i should have it there for sure. I will also have it made to match the interior colour as closely as possible.

Cheers for now
Oscar

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
Holy god... $400?

Oscar

Touring Car Newbie
ya for a fiberglass model, unfortinatly i think thats my last option cause i cant fiberglass at all, and this way it will be all warrantied so if it breaks or doesnt fit they will fix for free, plus i know the guys, so they Screw me over, And hopefully i will post some of the other work that he has done.