GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My stage 3 WMI thread

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I'm trying to decide what size nozzles to use with my BSH TB pipe. It's a stg2 k03. Should I run two nozzles or just one? Which size? Kinda just digging around and would like an opinion or two.

Thanks!
What manufacturer are you going with for your w/m kit?
If you are going Devils own I would reccomend a DO3 nozzle.
If you wanted to do dual nozzles I would say DO1 pre MAP, DO2 post MAP. I wouldnt think that there would be much significant differences between the two w/m bungs in the BSH TB pipe, but that would be a fun experiment.

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
I'm trying to decide what size nozzles to use with my BSH TB pipe. It's a stg2 k03. Should I run two nozzles or just one? Which size? Kinda just digging around and would like an opinion or two.

Thanks!

Im adding water/meth kit and using my BSH tb pipe as well. I exchanged a few messages with Dave@BSH, and here is what he said:

"It is advised to use the bung furthest away from the throttle pipe as this allows for the best atomization.
The bung that is closer to the throttle pipe works the best with a small injector.
Even then, I myself do no prefer to use that bung.
I use the one furthest away.
I have never had any issues using that bung.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!
Thanks,
Dave@BSH"

Cadbury

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI MKV
I use a DO4 nozzle, with the BSH pipe, using the bung the furthest from the TB. I also have my 150PSI pump running around 180 or so.

-Cad

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
I use a DO4 nozzle, with the BSH pipe, using the bung the furthest from the TB. I also have my 150PSI pump running around 180 or so.

-Cad

No TB issues? I fried my 3rd TB last week. I'm done with meth for a while so I can enjoy my new build without dumping another $300 on a TB. I still want some cooling though at the track at higher boost so I'm sure I'll do something.

My spacer gasket also was leaking so I just left it off when I replaced the TB. I have good reason to believe that the meth was dripping onto the TB after I did some extensive spray testing with various nozzle sizes in the spacer and different pump pressures.

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
What manufacturer are you going with for your w/m kit?
If you are going Devils own I would reccomend a DO3 nozzle.
If you wanted to do dual nozzles I would say DO1 pre MAP, DO2 post MAP. I wouldnt think that there would be much significant differences between the two w/m bungs in the BSH TB pipe, but that would be a fun experiment.

I bought the snow stg2. It's already installed, I just need to finish running the line to the TBP and figure out which nozzle to use. I was already leaning towards the lower bung due to the reports of TB failure. I'm not too into swapping those units out for a minor temp difference.

Im adding water/meth kit and using my BSH tb pipe as well. I exchanged a few messages with Dave@BSH, and here is what he said:

"It is advised to use the bung furthest away from the throttle pipe as this allows for the best atomization.
The bung that is closer to the throttle pipe works the best with a small injector.
Even then, I myself do no prefer to use that bung.
I use the one furthest away.
I have never had any issues using that bung.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!
Thanks,
Dave@BSH"

Nice! So which nozzle did you use? are you a stg2? What software are you using?

Sicktred08fsi

Banned
Car(s)
K04`d B6
^^ I think im gonna use the 225ml, that`s what Dave@BSH recommended. Im currently Revo Stage 3 K04. I have purchased or installed kit yet, just finished wrapping up my K04 install. I tried to do a lot of research before pulling the trigger on a kit.