GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My BSH True Seal Intake Review

crew219

Banned
I know right. I wonder if our cars were also made on the same day, at the same plant, probably right next to each other..... I'm kinda stressing about my turbo going... If that, in fact, is the case... Which it probably is... Of course we get one thing fixed after sooooo long, and now the turbo decides its going to be dumb.... GRRRR
I'm also really confused as to why I got another lean code with 0% fuel trims.... Can bad spark plugs cause it to be too lean? I have the copper NGK's and I'm due to change them...

Precat exhaust leak or a vacuum leak.

Dave

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
I just read a post about a rather good experience with an ebay DP...:23:

yes but they are very hit and miss. i've read way more stories of unlined flex pipes, crappy welds.

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
just installed my intake yesterday and its def 10x better than the neuspeed... everything just fit alot better...even the silcon hose for the turbo inlet.

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
BSH intake has nothing on Fujita... check out these intake g/s...

OWNED!

This is a joke... but with a sutttle point that higher g/s could mean there's a MAF/MAF holder problem, not amazing intake performance.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
BSH intake has nothing on Fujita... check out these intake g/s...

OWNED!

This is a joke... but with a sutttle point that higher g/s could mean there's a MAF/MAF holder problem, not amazing intake performance.

Holy fuel cut batman! :thumbup: Mine were worse though, lawl

L0UD0G

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 BMW 328i Sport
No. The BSH True Seal intake is perfect. It is the shit. We were just talking about my crazy car and the crazy shit it does. My turbo is fine, we figured out i'm getting this squeak from the DV or something.

Last edited:

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
my fuel trims were at 15.2% with bsh/evoms i reset and got 10.5% but my car runs fine.. im confused. what does this mean?

could i have a leak somewhere between the maf and the turbo?

Staulkor, LOUDOG and I all have issues with the maf readings being off, timing pull, and high LTFT's...

Looks like something wrong with a batch of the maf housings for the DV relocation...

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Dont know... Looks like we've all got new intakes on the way... but the more i think about it the more pissed off i am that i'll have a wasted EVOMS intake and a dysfunctional maf housing sitting around taking up space because it cost too much just to throw away...