GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Israel is out of control (and so is Spiderman)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
+1 on no-win So much wrong on both sides. At least they are fighting over land instead of just religion.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
This video goes from “hmmm ok that’s reasonable” in the form of actually true statements straight to propaganda about half way through. Yes more sympathy needs to be given to Palestinians, they’ve been beaten and abused for decades… but the militant arm of Hamas is not winning anything, they’re only making the problem worse.

cb1111

This video goes from “hmmm ok that’s reasonable” in the form of actually true statements straight to propaganda about half way through. Yes more sympathy needs to be given to Palestinians, they’ve been beaten and abused for decades… but the militant arm of Hamas is not winning anything, they’re only making the problem worse.
We are all overlooking the impact of disinformation.

While it is well settled that the Gaza hospital incident was caused by a malfunctioning system fired towards Israel - and not from Israel, but most in the Middle East continue to believe that it was Israel. They also believe the high numbers of casualties from that incident.

Here is a must listen article - it takes about 20 minutes but it worth the time. What Americans think about the war in Israel-Gaza (msn.com)

and more on Hamas Israel releases video of captured Hamas militant saying the group offered $10,000 and an apartment for each hostage taken to Gaza (msn.com)

cb1111

I posted this before, but it holds true here too.

1698186823007.png

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
We are all overlooking the impact of disinformation.

While it is well settled that the Gaza hospital incident was caused by a malfunctioning system fired towards Israel - and not from Israel, but most in the Middle East continue to believe that it was Israel. They also believe the high numbers of casualties from that incident.

Here is a must listen article - it takes about 20 minutes but it worth the time. What Americans think about the war in Israel-Gaza (msn.com)

and more on Hamas Israel releases video of captured Hamas militant saying the group offered $10,000 and an apartment for each hostage taken to Gaza (msn.com)
I didn’t watch 100% of the video but I don’t recall seeing anything about the hospital incident in there. What I saw was the video doing what propaganda does… gives the consumer a bit of truth to latch onto then leads to some wild BS that might seem reasonable if you don’t think too hard about it.

cb1111

I didn’t watch 100% of the video but I don’t recall seeing anything about the hospital incident in there. What I saw was the video doing what propaganda does… gives the consumer a bit of truth to latch onto then leads to some wild BS that might seem reasonable if you don’t think too hard about it.
You're talking about the Hamas video - yes, it is a clear disinformation campaign.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Dang...this thread originated from 2014...and so far...nothing has really changed. Might as well be from 2023.