GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Donations Please... Help brother GTILIN...

Tiny Gti

Banned
Car(s)
05 GTI MKV DSG 5DR
To all Australian forum members, as most of you know our forum brother GTILIN has unfortunately come into possession of some scrapmetal known as APR 3inch Turbo back exhaust, and I just thought we could all chip in a small donation for him to recoup some of his hard earned dollars, as the sale of this scrapmetal is highly unlikely.

Please post amount you would like to donate below!

Hong Chau

Banned
50 bucks right here brother!

prodigue

Avantgarde
What's wrong with the APR TBE?

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
Actually quite serious here!

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Guess you aren't expecting any further help from APR in relation to anything regarding your car then huh? Would expect this kind of junk post from Tiny but figured you at least were being sensible about figuring it out, won't bother posting my back to back dyno results or data logs then.

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
Look Mat. If I post up my discoveries and finds on the APR chip and the quality of the exhaust you and Guy will talk about it like I'm lying. And honestly the things I've discovered and found don't put APR in a good light. I don't see the point of wasting my time in trying to fix a problem that APR should have fixed prior to releasing their product.

I'm keeping my sense of humour and my honesty in this matter. I could easily raise a credit dispute for the items I've purchased if I wanted to. But being the decent person I'am. I rather try other means of recovering my losses before going to extremes.

Mat I believe before you go around criticising and defending APR products, maybe you should try other brands and actually see the differences instead of trying to justify the reasons why you spent the money on APR.

Hong Chau

Banned
Would expect this kind of junk post from Tiny.

have you even met Tiny? or are you just basing your opinion on him because of what guy says?

and if GTILIN wants to make a loss on his TBE then i think he should be allowed to.

Tiny Gti

Banned
Car(s)
05 GTI MKV DSG 5DR
Guess you aren't expecting any further help from APR in relation to anything regarding your car then huh? Would expect this kind of junk post from Tiny but figured you at least were being sensible about figuring it out, won't bother posting my back to back dyno results or data logs then.

Whats to discover you fool, its simple so why make a big hoo ha. Poor quality Cat = error code. Not even APR can deny that. Stop making out like its rocket science!

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
Also like to mention.

Tiny, Hong and I used to be with APR, and for some unknown reason we aren't anymore.

So we actually do know what we are talking about, as we have used two different products from two different companies.

Hilton_K

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Hmm I'll take the cat back bit :biggrin:

ONGIE

lolol..Oh jeeess, here we go again...apr vs revo vs bluefin vs giac vs members....where's that First Names thread when you need it...Ongie takes a deep breath, says a prayer and goes to bed.

Amen.

GTILIN

Banned
Car(s)
Golf GTI 3 Door BM
How much do you want to pay for it?

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
I've never talked about your findings as if they are lies man, i've been trying to work with you in the other thread to get some real results to try and figure out whats happening.

I'm defending the APR product because 99% of the people with it haven't had the problems you've had, myself included. I did my research before i purchased and i'm happy with my choice. I could leave it quite easily at stage 1 and never worry about it again but i'm choosing to pursue more with the stage 2. I don't feel the need to have to try other products for the sake of a handful of kws or nm either way when APR have looked after me. I've never criticised the other products.

Contrary to what you have posted i've found Dean/ Volkspower and Guy/APR more than willing ot bend over backwards to look after me and my concerns. I got a vagcom air freighted down to me so i could log my own car and see the results for myself, i've had one dyno run paid for already and am having another two soon to back to back the stage 1 and stage 2 software for real results. Any question i've ever had has been answered promptly. If i did have a problem with their product i wouldn't try to solve it by slandering it on a forum though. Perhaps its been in the way you have approached them that your experience has been different to mine?

Hong: I've never met Tiny, nor have i ever talked to Guy about him or based my opinion of him/ his posts on what Guy has posted. I base my opinion on the unprofessional practice of posting huge emotive threads slandering products and making personal attacks. Thats my opinion, i don't expect him or anyone else to agree with it, i just think what he did was childish. I have no problem if GTILIN doesn't like his exhaust etc and wants to sell it but there are ways to do things and stupid threads like this one aren't it.

The other point... how does you guys posting how bad the exhaust is, only good for scrap etc help GTILIN sell his exhaust and have some hope of making some of his money back? If i were him i'd be pissed you guys stuffed his chances of selling it here.