GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CALLING ALL MINNESOTAN VW OWNERS!!!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
:cry: somewhere near monthly-bump....I'm starting to get sad guys!! Is everyone on Vortex, or Volksport or what?

Sucka612

2nd Gen VW Driver
Car(s)
MKV VW Rabbit
I gotta admit I'm not on this site a lot, I'm mostly at the Twin Cities thread in the Vortex or on Eurowerks. Eurowerks has a lot of MN members, 2 MKV's for sure. I'd attend a meet tho with fellow MN MKV's for sure.

Digital K

Master of Disaster
Car(s)
79, 84, 07 Rabbits
I generally hang out on eurowerks.org. We get together quite often. Organizing events on/with vortex reminds me of playing in a big box of plastic balls at mcdonalds. :p

Natalie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
not sure that ive seen this black 4 door gti but ive seen several in the plymouth area. we should go for a drive soon.

Taz

Ready to race!
I'd be up for a drive. I have an 08 CW 4 dr. PM me though as I may not come to this forum often.

I used to be very active in the MNAudi club as I was a founding member but I definitely have love for VWs.

RoadRager

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW GLI 2.0T
Howdy, I have a 06 GLI, and would like to go on a drive next time there is one...

I live in Bloomington, MN and I work downtown Minneapolis.

zmoclov21

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 cw 2 door dsg gti
Hey whats up? My name is Zac and i live in the heart of plymouth i live on 55 an dvicksburg right behind Bdubs. I have an 06 CW 2 door GTI I love it to death i work on thanksgiving but statrt a 4 and got off at seven i would love to go for a ride! any of the other days of the thanks giving weekend work for me too. But im 18 no huge upgrades but i nice sound system if your ever in plymouth u cant miss me! oh and that 4 door BM GTI is an 07 and hes a budy of mine! hit me back

Zac

Natalie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
sweet! i live just east of old rockford road in that housing development (3 min from you). im not sure yet which day will work best for me. maybe friday. ill get back to you. does your friend live near us?