GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CALLING ALL MINNESOTAN VW OWNERS!!!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Nice, welcome. I see a black 4 door GTI around in my area, I don't think he's a member here yet. We need to get something together though. Minnesota is the land of the VWs :biggrin:

HiveMind

Event Horizon
Car(s)
CW 2006 GTI
What's up guys, I've been a member for a little while but didn't catch this thread.

I live in Woodbury, so not too far from most of you. I have a 2006 CW GTI :)

If any of you are interested in getting together I would love it, send me a PM though! Because I forget to check back on this particular board :p

SLK

hey guys, my name is Saige, I just found this forum. I have been on the tex for about a year and a half. I used to be in with Volksport but had a falling out with some people. I am in Eurowerks. (eurowerks.org) It's a bunch of local german enthusiasts. Its a very nice tight nit group. But yeah I own a 97' GTI VR6 (hopefully will be sold here soon) and a 01'Golf 2.0. Shortly after i graduate highschool (i am only 18) I hope to pick up a MKV GTI. I know I am young but I have been into VW's since birth and I have a long history of drag racing.

Sucka612

2nd Gen VW Driver
Car(s)
MKV VW Rabbit
Was this anyone? This past sunday..
I was eating a burrito in the MOA parking lot and I hear this car come up and I hear a "ssshhh." Turned around quick and it was a United Grey MKV GTI, smoked tails, rims, diverter valve?. Nice car! Tried to find you to talk but you couldn't find a spot to park

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Anyone intersted in a little meet and greet next Saturday the 13th, of April? Maybe get together and have a little BBQ or go for a cruise or something? I don't think many people check this thread but if so, let me know. I'd love to meet some of you fellow MKV owners!

HiveMind

Event Horizon
Car(s)
CW 2006 GTI
I think you meant saturday the 14th of april :p

But anyways, do any of you guys go to Unniversity during the weekends? I haven't been there in years so I don't know if it's gayer that hell, but I was think about dropping by tonight to see what's up.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I had a black 3door BMP GTI behind me in uptown yesterday, (4/20). Was it anyone on here. You were behind me for a few blocks on Hennepin, and then I turned onto 94. I was driving a UG GTI. Anybody?

Hivemind, I cruised University last weekend. It's basically Fast and Furious in real life. Lots of neons, and even more neon lights.:thumbdown:

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Anyone wanna do anything soon? I'm bored, everyone else on here has GTGs and stuff. The weather is nice now!!

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Hey all,

New guy here..just wanted to say whats up! :biggrin: You guys and gals get together for anything fun like a BBQ, hang out or anything fun and legal..lol:headbang:

No but as you might have read, I've been trying. There seems to be no interest, or else nobody checks this area of the forum. Where is Greene Isle? Oh and welcome to the site as well!