GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CALLING ALL MINNESOTAN VW OWNERS!!!

BW..GTi

I aint even mad
Car(s)
06 gti
Sorry.. just saw this now. I didn't drive mt gti to work today unfortunately & headed to the JD McPherson concert tonight. Let's make it happen on Thursday.. I can't blame ya bro! I should be able to make Thurs work, but I will only be able to chill for a little while cuz I gotta get my shit packed up for the trip to Eurohangar early Fri morning.
I'll keep checkin on here from now until then in case something comes up for you guys..
Peace

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Sweet. well that's fine. just that one stupid question. Where in the place are we going to meet and whose who? Ill be there early since its not worth it to go home then there since already not to at away from there at work.

henkzilla

Ready to race!
Yo guys. Thursday should work for me. I've been there before but I've never driven there before-is there a parking lot? I can't remember. I there is we should just meet up in the lot. I'll be there at 6.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
There is a parking lot. the place moved from Its old place just down the road. so if your taking east river road south from 694 it will be on the right. but the parking lot will be fine. ill get there about 5:30 kinda early but oh well.

BW..GTi

I aint even mad
Car(s)
06 gti
i should be able to get there by 5:30 - 5:45.. i'll check on here tomorrow afternoon to make sure we're still on.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Ill get there about 5:30. Maybe a bit sooner since its like 10 miles from my work. but yeah I'm showing.

BW..GTi

I aint even mad
Car(s)
06 gti
Cool! I will be there as well. Depends how bad traffic is, but guessin 545 at the latest for me coming from Richfield. See ya soon man..

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Dunno if you guys will get this in time but the lot is full I parked on the road about 1/4 mile south. ill just chill in my car for now

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Just met some lady with a CW gti stripped down with huffs and they had white accent instead of black and dropped with no front plate and fogged tails. probably 35% tint in the forest lake area. she said it was her husbands car. so if that matches anyone here. its a clean car dude.