GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CALLING ALL MINNESOTAN VW OWNERS!!!

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Dude you want to meet up a little earlier like 9-930 if you have to be to work by that time? But the time prior would be fine. I'm near forest lake so half way from me to you guys. Dunno where that would be but if all else fails we could hit psycho suzys

henkzilla

Ready to race!
Well, just was informed that I will have to go in to work early tomorrow morning, bummer! Any afternoons this week work for you guys?

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Any day after 5 during the week. I'm open so far. except for Monday. going to look at some houses. one night possibly this week I might be busy. not for certain. by I will keep you guys posted.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Wurdz dood

BW..GTi

I aint even mad
Car(s)
06 gti
How about Wednesday night sometime after 5.. like 530ish? Lets just do Psycho Suzy's since we all know where that is.. Sound good to you guys?

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Fine with me. as long as something doesn't come in last minute at work ill be fine.

BW..GTi

I aint even mad
Car(s)
06 gti
Sounds good.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! :)
Just keep us posted & I'll check back on here Wed @ lunch to make sure we're still on for that night. Have a good rest of the day!

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Awesome. I get notification on my not so smart phone from this place so ill be up to date with all the whatnot. and ill let you guys know if something comes up. cause in the construction industry it can hit the fan real quick if something breaks. but its been a slow few weeks so I'm not concerned. and to you as well so far the day is fine! And the same to you guys as well.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
Nope 5:59 is the cut off time, ha, yeah I'm okay with that.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
okay guys, i have to be that guy. i have to be a total dude man chad brah and skip on the gathering on Wednesday. i have to cancel for a woman. yeah let the flaming begin. i've been trying to meet up with this lady for a couple months now. but since conflicting schedules, its been hard. so, i have to take what i can get.

so here comes the question;
short notice gathering tomorrow same time and place (6-6:30) or thursday same time and place?

again sorry for the bad news.

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
I know. Well its up to BW now. cause I'm good or either day.