GOLFMKV

Brex buddy got them for me

babydubz

bagged life.
Car(s)
09 GTI (SOLD)
Thanks for the reply JetTurbo!

I'm browsing on SuperLEDS.com and there's a few W5W wedge type LEDS

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=CAR&cart_id=5226963.30105#WLED-x-x

Which one would fit best? I'm afraid the head of the bulb will be too big to fit inside the hole of the City Light housing. Do you think the 4 LED one would fit? I have these on my other car as license plate bulbs and I ordered the 6 LED head one and it BARELY cleared the housing hahaha

EDIT: could you give me the links to the ebay ones? I can't find anything under "BLESK"

Last edited:

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
EDIT: could you give me the links to the ebay ones? I can't find anything under "BLESK"

The links are supplied in the post above, they are embedded in the pictures of the packaged bulbs.
Click on the pic above to follow the link to the eBay offering, should be good for another ten days ...

JetTurbo

geezer
Car(s)
2018 GTi Autobahn 6M
Install those leds on your car? Are you sure ?
Let's see the picture below.

Those led's melted the housing.

I hope the bulb was not installed like that - it is facing the wrong direction in the picture.
That could contribute to the heat damage that is shown.

The bulb should face the lens :wink:

Not saying that properly installed the same thing won't happen,
plan to find out for myself over the next few months, etc ...

travishamockery

Ready to race!
The blesks are definitely good. I ordered from the ebay links above last week. City's and license plate lights are on and looking good.

eddie1681

Ready to race!
Man, this thread did some good.

I been really busy at work and moving.

I install them and they didn't melt anything yet, just need to face the led to the bottom

TIA