GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blown something....?

Lou_Y2mK5

Go Kart Champion
Here are some videos. Poor quality as it's from my cell phone. You see the needle go down when I have not let go of the throttle. I attempted to reset the ECU by taking the terminals off the battery for a good hour. Car still acting the same way. Now I can't even unlock the apr programing to make any changes to the files or do the fault code erase. Looks like I'm just gona take it to Dave @ ETAtuning for a presure test ect. It could also be one of those o rings gone bad on the stage II discharge pipe.

Here is the vid from today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh_qtegaUVI

Going to post up the vid showing some problem areas in a minute.

GolfRS

Banned
Don't worry man.Its probably nothing.

I'm sure the car will fix itself if you just keep revving it to the redline and videotaping it.

Just don't take it to the dealer.The worse case scenario is that you won't be able to make more videos, and probably miss the Oscars too....

Ahhhh the VW community....So purdy...

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door

I'm sure the car will fix itself if you just keep revving it to the redline and videotaping it.

Just don't take it to the dealer.The worse case scenario is that you won't be able to make more videos, and probably miss the Oscars too....

:thumbdown:

McRibb

Ready to race!

Hes a greek man, you expect them to not be assholes?

redGTI

Axis Motoring
Car(s)
02 & 08 GTI, 08 M3

Do you ever have anything positive or helpful to say on any VW forum?

GolfRS

Banned
All you wussies commenting on my behavior know, is to say
"Ahhhh" , "Ohhhhh" "So sorry man", "I feel for you", and other gay and fluffy stuff like that while browsing at the guys videos, while what you SHOULD be doing is urging him to visit a VW dealer before its too late. :mad:

Widebody MkVer

Performance Infused Style
NO THREADJACKING PLEASE!!!! lol update Lou?

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
All you wussies commenting on my behavior know, is to say
"Ahhhh" , "Ohhhhh" "So sorry man", "I feel for you", and other gay and fluffy stuff like that while browsing at the guys videos, while what you SHOULD be doing is urging him to visit a VW dealer before its too late. :mad:

Sometimes, in an online community, when you read quite a few of someone's posts, you kind of see them as a friend, eventhough you don't directly know them... I've read a lot of Lou's posts and he seems like a good guy, so I feel for him in this situation... Also, from reading his posts, i know he's not an idiot and knows that at some point he may need to go to the dealership... he also has quite a few mods, so I COMPLETELY 100% understand him wanting to get the situation figured out without getting a lecture and a pimp slap from VW.

There's more to my thumbs down for your post than that "I feel for him", i don't like to see cool friends get put down by a random douche.