GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
we will see... but I doubt it... we play a vert different style than swede...

bilbos

On the Kop
I was also not impressed by the England performance, especially in the second half. The main thing though is that they got the win and if they can beat T & T, they will be in a very strong position.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Go IVC!!! Not that I'm a fan of theres or anything. But if it gives Argentina a loss I'm all for it.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
IVC down by 2 at the half will make it tough for them to come back

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
kirk180 said:
Go IVC!!! Not that I'm a fan of theres or anything. But if it gives Argentina a loss I'm all for it.
I'll keep my upset hopes to myself from now on..:frown: 2 to 1, oh well.:iono:

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
Good good games today. Not that impressed by England, although Vivid pointed out the way they play. I can not stand Argentina. They played very well and are a good team, just too much dramatics. More acting than in a shakespeare play.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
IVC players are fast those africans run like crazy and dont get tired...i think they did well even with the loss..they had opportonities..

i'm really lookin forward to italys match up with guana this monday

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
scuderiavw said:
not to win, but they play real good, might be trouble for other teams, they are good, but do not have the edge to carry them to the finals

Yea I agrea... I think Mexico should get out of the group round, only Portugal would pose a problem but I doubt they will make it further than that... I think their group is one of the easiest

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
england were just plain boring in that match and u could tell something bad was going to happen in the 2nd half.

the beckam/own goal thing was good though.

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
that beckham goal was luck...the game would have ended in a tie...paraguay was very good defensively just couldn't really move the ball

Last edited:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
No offence to any members from the UK intended, but WTF is with poms acting like absolute fu€kwits during international football tournaments??? It's a sad day for the world game when riot police are required to follow UK "supporters" everywhere... :thumbdown:

I blame the yobbo binge drinking culture... Australia is fast headed the same way unfortunately. Taking after our northern bretheren again... :frown:

Speaking of poms, did anyone watch the Rugby?? I heard you didn't really go too well... :biggrin:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Kirium said:
No offence to any members from the UK intended, but WTF is with poms acting like absolute fu€kwits during international football tournaments??? It's a sad day for the world game when riot police are required to follow UK "supporters" everywhere... :thumbdown:

I blame the yobbo binge drinking culture... Australia is fast headed the same way unfortunately. Taking after our northern bretheren again... :frown:

Speaking of poms, did anyone watch the Rugby?? I heard you didn't really go too well... :biggrin:

I was going to say an aussi talking about drinking.. but yes its very sad and embarrassing...