GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
VDUBB said:
One more day till the fun begins. I'm thinkin of going to a british pub on saturday with a couple of my buddies and start rooting for paraguay.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
x2

there again I might fly to Huston to meet VDubb

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
I'll meet you at the pub Vid, 8:00 AM with a pint of Guiness. Richmond Arms look it up. If you can get in, that place'll be packed.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
VDUBB said:
I'll meet you at the pub Vid, 8:00 AM with a pint of Guiness. Richmond Arms look it up. If you can get in, that place'll be packed.

Yea I bet all the pubs will be... I'll have fun watching at home.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Australia and Croatia are my two teams. Very disappointing to see them together in the same group as I'm torn, and I would've liked to see both progress past the group stage. Not impossible, though extremely tough, especially with Brazil and Japan to contend with.

I really hope Australia do well but Croatia is definitely the safer bet. Hopefully they can better their first attempt of 3rd place from '98. :smoking:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
ApexTwin said:
Australia and Croatia are my two teams. Very disappointing to see them together in the same group as I'm torn, and I would've liked to see both progress past the group stage. Not impossible, though extremely tough, especially with Brazil and Japan to contend with.

I really hope Australia do well but Croatia is definitely the safer bet. Hopefully they can better their first attempt of 3rd place from '98. :smoking:

yea this is the best team you have had for a long time... sucks that your in with brazil, which means theres only one spot left for either you or croatia...

Good luck I'd love to see you advance but in my fantasy game I picked croatia

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
noo Buffon is the best goalie he stops penalty kicks like nothing...

And italy has a sick line up this world cup and all players are healthy...sooo dont count them out

1 GK BUFFON Gianluigi - (Juventus, ITA)
2 DF ZACCARDO Cristian - (Palermo, ITA)
3 DF GROSSO Fabio - (Palermo, ITA)
4 MF DE ROSSI Daniele - (AS Rome, ITA)
5 DF CANNAVARO Fabio - (Juventus, ITA)
6 DF BARZAGLI Andrea - (Palermo, ITA)
7 FW DEL PIERO Alessandro - (Juventus, ITA)
8 MF GATTUSO Gennaro - (AC Milan, ITA)
9 FW TONI Luca - (Fiorentina, ITA)
10 MF TOTTI Francesco - (AS Rome, ITA)
11 FW GILARDINO Alberto - (AC Milan, ITA)
12 GK PERUZZI Angelo - (Lazio, ITA)
13 DF NESTA Alessandro - (AC Milan, ITA)
14 GK AMELIA Marco - (Livorno, ITA)
15 FW IAQUINTA Vincenzo - (Udinese, ITA)
16 MF CAMORANESI Mauro - (Juventus, ITA)
17 MF BARONE Simone - (Palermo, ITA)
18 FW INZAGHI Filippo - (AC Milan, ITA)
19 DF ZAMBROTTA Gianluca - (Juventus, ITA)
20 MF PERROTTA Simone - (AS Rome, ITA)
21 MF PIRLO Andrea - (AC Milan, ITA)
22 DF ODDO Massimo - (Lazio, ITA)
23 DF MATERAZZI Marco - (Inter, ITA)

Wargen023 said:
....... and i think Germany is going to do well, host nations always do. Look at South Korea/Japan, USA even Sweden got a silver at home 1958.

9 World Cup´s out of 10 the host nation performs better than you can expect, in this case that means GOLD. :thumbsup:

1st off, i am not trying to back germany, but i do think it would be really cool if they won... just because im here.

we will all have to sit back and watch things play out (luckily that means tomorrow), because it seems rank and past history doesnt fuckin matter when it comes to the current tourny.

portugal and greece in the uefa 2004:: where is greece for the WM

US played a good game against GER last WM and then GER played Brazil :: and now nobody thinks US has a chance.

Angola:: ??? dont really have anything to say about them, but ???