GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Come on football/soccer fans, i think this will be an interesting thread.

I say :

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Brazil great team great offense not such a great defence... adn they are getting older...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
scuderiavw said:
their defence is older.
Yeah their "defence" is old. But their "defense" is still ok.:wink: Then again, I don't know what a defence even is?:confused:
Go team USA!!! Someone had to say it.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
ronaldo is no spring chicken either... his production has been slowly going down

FAST_PWR

My Fast like Rammstein :D
Car(s)
1997 Bmw Estoril M3
Even though Brazil is gonna win, i gotta stay loyal to my country. GO DEUTSCHELAND.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
It's awesome to see other Americans talking about soccer/football. Right on. The few the proud:thumbsup:

But can I at least finish the NBA finals first. Go Heat (just cuz their east coast and have a few players I like). Of course I'm a Cavs fan.

Oops, sorry for the thread jack. Back to football.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
jaydubz said:
All I have to say is GO TEAM ENGLAND!

I'm all for England but with out Rooney its going to be tough... we will have to wait and see how he's feeling

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
1. Go Ukraine
2. Go USA
3. Anybody but Brasil

Chelsea is my Club, and I'm glad there gettin my boy at Striker. Watch out for this guy, he's gonna be one of the greatest to ever play in the Champions League.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
We kept a full strength Holland to a 1-1 draw on Sunday....

Could be a bit of a dark horse, but we've got a damn tough group with Brazil, Croatia and Japan. Lucky we've got a damn good coach :thumbsup:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
GTI2007 said:
Brazil beated New Zealand with 4-0 in a friendly match a few days ago

That's not saying much... :laugh:

We beat them and others in the Oceania region by scorelines like 9-0, 7-0 etc... Not alot of competition down here... That's why we've moved into the Asian Confederation. :thumbup: