GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'13 STI vs '07 GTI

mtlss

Ready to race!
Um not for a while probably. Last night made me want to buy an access port today. Haha but hopefully when the warranty goes up.

Why wait? the accessport is undetectable by Subaru... Especially with no hardware mods.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Why wait? the accessport is undetectable by Subaru... Especially with no hardware mods.
This isn't proven, and I truly believe that any computer can tell within' it's history that something has been changed. I'm not going to take the chance.

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Pussy. You're wasting time driving that thing stock when you could be dailying a beast.

mtlss

Ready to race!
This isn't proven, and I truly believe that any computer can tell within' it's history that something has been changed. I'm not going to take the chance.

In theory, yes they can detect, in practice they have never detected it... Anywhere, I know of two cases locally that they scanned a blown engine STi and could not find evidence of the cobb tune.

After driving a Stage 2 STi, the only word that comes to mind when thinking about the stock one is: "slow"

Subie2013

Humble yourself
In theory, yes they can detect, in practice they have never detected it... Anywhere, I know of two cases locally that they scanned a blown engine STi and could not find evidence of the cobb tune.

After driving a Stage 2 STi, the only word that comes to mind when thinking about the stock one is: "slow"
That isn't enough proof for me man. Haha

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Nick is on cloud nine cause he got the vagina last night. So I'll let him float for a little while. :)

:thumbup::happyanim::headbang::biggrin:

Vaginas rule.