GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bikkemberg

A friend HDR'd my car

me at a chalet after it rained, Dropped on Neuspeed SS, I love this shot
  2. Bikkemberg

eurojet Custom

here is another setup but with AWE, I think Im getting better at this Pchop thing! Comments welcome
  3. Bikkemberg

eurojet Custom

I have a request, would it be possible to do a custom eurojet quad catback, I tried to create it in mspaint but was very limited. This is what I mean though. Can anyone come up with a better pchop and can this be done?
  4. Bikkemberg

vw 2007 GTI to 2010 GTI

I have a 2007 2dr UG DSG with 20000km, I have two years left on my finance and would like to maybe in the future trade my car in for a 4dr Carbon grey 2010-2011 GTI MAN, what would the procedure be to do this? Also how will the dealer evaluate my car.
  5. Bikkemberg

Kenwood DDX 6019 + KNA-510 Navi Great Deal 550 neg.

as the title states check it out here http://forums.montrealracing.com/systeme-de-son-vendre/660438-fs-kenwood-ddx6019-dash-7-screen-w-navigaion-rare.html PM me
  6. Bikkemberg

adding a aftermarket amp to wd6050

Before I get scolded by you guys, I did search and there are 2 threads each 100 + pages long. Im not going to go through all that. Here is my situation, I have two 10" jl subs in my closet collecting dust and 2 ppi(precision power amps) that I would like find a way to connect to my wd6050 head...
  7. Bikkemberg

Neupseed Sport Spring install

As the title states. I will be getting these installed soon on stock shocks. I have been reading lots of posts on here about the bumpstomps needing to be cut, the response is everyone does it because it was done before but there is no real explaination why. So my question is, do I need to cut...
  8. Bikkemberg

Koni Yellows Are they compatible?

Big question would koni yellows be a good match with hr super sport springs or neuspeed sport springs and has anyone done it? What are your impressions and experiences?
  9. Bikkemberg

Would like to drop

I Would like to lower the car 1.9 inch(HR SS Springs on bilstein sports) front and rear keep stock mags and stock tires 225/40/18. Will I have any rubbing? I have tried searching on here but information is rolled up in a ball of knit!!!
  10. Bikkemberg

Calling out to fellow montrealer's

Where can I get a great deal on bilstein sport shocks & (neuspeed sports or HR super sports) springs in montreal. Thx in advance guys
  11. Bikkemberg

PHotOCHOP Request

Looking to change the rear of the car would love to get the votex rear with jetex quad exhaust Can someone pull of the chop on UG, Im counting on u guys.
  12. Bikkemberg

Hi folks

Where can I get a jetex quad exhaust. Needs to come from a canadian website and location, if anybody know ur 2 cents would be much appreciated thx in advance
  13. Bikkemberg

Any Idea's, Im remoddeling the rear section

If I get the R32 rear bumper and want to keep my stock catback and stock tips, what are my options? Can I modify any osir products can I use the bottom part of my stock gti bumper and or modify it. Anyone have any ideas? There is a post hear that shows what it can look like but the guy never...
  14. Bikkemberg

Any Idea's rear section remoddeling

MOVED MOVED to exterior area
  15. Bikkemberg

OMG -UNITRONIC STG 2

On Thursday night Mike Z hooked me and my cousin up with unitronic stage 2 software. It took a bit of time adapting but let me tell you I could have lost my licence many times this weekend. At first I felt that stage 1+ with the downpipe was fast but now when reaching about 3000-3400 rpm you'd...
  16. Bikkemberg

Jetex Exhaust

Does anyone out there have the downpipe or the TBE of Jetex installed on their car. If so please some pics or vids or even sound clips Plz thanks.
  17. Bikkemberg

WHY Doesn't UNITRONIC UPDATE THEIR WEBSITE!!!

Hello if anyone can hear me, how is a company supposed to make money and grow to out perform the other tuners if its doesnt update their site with what they currently have available to us mods freaks!. Its like giving a junky the best stuff in the world and then turn ur shoulder! Sorry for that...
  18. Bikkemberg

Has anyone tried GruppeM Inake

Like the title says. Im in the market for an intake and came across this company dont know if their any good. There is some much competition on the market that you dont who is good anymore. So I thought I would bring it up to get someone's opinon on it. Sorry for the small pics!
  19. Bikkemberg

Painting CF will it look like a normal panel?

Hi everyone i was thinking to myself that if CF good be painted to look like our original panels i would get all the carbon fiber parts for my 07 2D MKV UG GTI Anyone know if its possible. i dont want to see the carbon fiber look throught the paint just the paint.
  20. Bikkemberg

Can the delear change the contract!

Hi everyone first off, i just wanna say that i like the fourm and that theres great info to learn here. Id also like to share a small problem i have with my delear. I ordered my MKV GTI 07 back in sept and it was supposed to arrive mid november but was scraped in transit that what i was told...