GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. LannyM

FS: Neuspeed Sport springs

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD One set of Neuspeed Sports. $150 shipped to the lower 48.... pm me here on the forum..
  2. LannyM

FS: Rota Formulas CT

SOLD SOLD SOLD I've got a listing for my cousin-he's got a set of Rota Formulas (CH Rep) in Silver. They're 18x8, 5x112, 48 offset, and 57.1 centerbore (hubcentric!) He bought them lightly used and never even mounted them; sold his GTI before getting a chance to run them. They're fairly...
  3. LannyM

FS: OEM Lug bolt covers

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Includes 16 standard 17mm bolt covers and 4 covers for OEM locking lug bolts. Also includes removal tool. Perfect condition, $20.00 shipped anywhere in the 48 states... Send me a PM if interested...
  4. LannyM

FS: 2 Blizzak WS-50 225/50/17

I've got two Bridgestone Blizzak WS50 snows. Nice condition, 7/32 tread left. Asking $45 each. I can ship these in the 48 states for $10 each, or local pickup in central CT. Pics this afternoon. PM if interested..
  5. LannyM

FS: Rubber R-Line mats....

SOLD SOLD SOLD Came out an R32 - 3 mats are as new; driver's mat has a little wear but still an 8/10. Get ready for winter! $50.00 shipped in the 48 states. send me a PM if interested..
  6. LannyM

1 year and 15k miles later, my thoughts on DSG

Okay, surely these threads always go to shit, but I'm going to lay it down anyway... I have always owned manual cars, and prior to this car you could put me squarely into the "no fucking way am I ever going to drive anything that doesn't have a clutch pedal and shifter" category. At the same...
  7. LannyM

WTB: One BBS Huff

Hufweisen....Detroit...Phone Dial....call it what you will, I want to buy one. BBS, not Ronal. Must be pristine, no tire, no TPMS, ship to 06037 or I will pick up if you are local. PM here...
  8. LannyM

FS: Anthracite Goals New w/ TPMS

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a set of 4 brand new factory VW Goal rims, 5x112, 17" x 7.5", 50 offset, 57.1mm centerbore, made by Ronal. Anthracite finish. Includes centercaps. Will also include a set of TPMS sensors. These are brand new, still in the box, never mounted, perfect...
  9. LannyM

Rain Closing through VAG COM

I received a PM from a member regarding this feature; he had spotted an old vortex post that I had made about. Just to clarify, I did not discover this, I read about it and posted some concise instructions on how to do it through VAG COM. In case you're not familiar, VAG COM is a diagnostic...
  10. LannyM

Centercaps for MKV R32

I'm selling a set of 4 OEM VW centercaps that will fit a stock 18" MKV R32 wheel. Only on my car for a couple of weeks; perfect condition. $30 shipped, NA only. PM if interested. Couple of pics:
  11. LannyM

New Rear Weatherstripping Installed

....along with the glass it came attached to...... I noticed right after I got my CW .:R that the rear window looked funny compared to my buddies' '06 CW GTI. The reason? Among the cost saving cuts that VW has made is the elimination of the rear window weatherstripping on all US 2 door Golfs...