GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Anthracite Goals New w/ TPMS

LannyM

LC User
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a set of 4 brand new factory VW Goal rims, 5x112, 17" x 7.5", 50 offset, 57.1mm centerbore, made by Ronal. Anthracite finish. Includes centercaps. Will also include a set of TPMS sensors.

These are brand new, still in the box, never mounted, perfect condition. I did test fit one on the front of a MKV R32, and yes, it easily clears. Would make a great snow rim for an R.

$600 including sensors or best offer; would prefer local pickup in central CT but will ship at buyer's expense. Do have the original boxes, so shipping would be easy. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you right away.

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Wow, they look great. reason for selling?

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
God those look gorgeous with those R brakes.

bump for one of my fav OEM wheels

Last edited:

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Anyone know the paint code for these, this is pretty much the finish id like to paint my merc wheels to, but I dont have the paint codes.

LannyM

LC User
Wow, they look great. reason for selling?

Bought them from Checkered Flag with the intention of running snows on them, but them got a crazy deal on some 18" Dunlop Wintersports, so I popped those on some used Huffs that I picked up from a member here.

I kind of regret that now; not the Wintersports or the 18", but the Huffs just pack up with snow when you're out in the deep stuff....

LannyM

LC User
5X112.5?
Really nice wheels, by the way. Good luck with the sale.

hmm.....don't know where I got that from :iono:

fixed :smile:

joey26lil

Ready to race!
trade for denvers plus cash?

LannyM

LC User
Replied..