GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RoccoRed

Broken iPhone??

If anyone has a broken iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch you can send it into these guys at www.ubreakifix.com Use this coupon code SG10OFF and receive 10% off your repair.
  2. RoccoRed

4th Generation iPhone

For all you guys out there waiting for the 4th Generation iPhone... Our Distrbution Center in Orlando, FL got their first shipment of 4th Gen Glass today. http://www.ubreakifix.com/blog/category/ubreakifix-blog/
  3. RoccoRed

Oil in Coil Pack, Spark Plugs

Hey guys quick question... I am changing my spark plugs now and when I took out the second coil pack it was drenched in oil... So looks like i need a PCV fix, which i expected, question is.. Should i wait to put in my new spark plugs until i get m pcv fixed?
  4. RoccoRed

H&R Sport Springs do this to anyone else?

Never had this problem before. Have had my springs for about 4 years. 2 years ago I got new tires and for the past few months i have had some harsh vibrations at about 60-65 mph. Then it settles down until 100mph. Assuming the tire is rubbing up against something...what could it be? That...
  5. RoccoRed

Broken iPhones in Tampa?

Hello, we are uBreakiFix Professional iPhone Repair. You may check out our website at www.ubreakifix.com. We just opened a local store in Tampa, FL at : 14426A N Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, FL 33618 813-435-3909 Mon-Fri: 10:00am - 7:00pm Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm We specialize in iPhone 3G...
  6. RoccoRed

Broken iPhone?

My roommate and his buddy's iPhone repair shop in Orlando made the news this morning...Not that anyone here would care... If anyone needs an iPhone repair check'em out www.ubreakifix.com http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20546523/index.html
  7. RoccoRed

Looking to buy Downpipe

Hey guys, I am looking to buy a used Downpipe. Preferably ATP. I live in Orlando, would drive up to an hour to pick it up, or pay for shipping.
  8. RoccoRed

HELP! intake-limp mode

Hey guys..i just installed my neuspeed p flo intake today after i installed it and let it idle for 15 minutes, i took it for a drive and my car went into limp mode any ideas as to why it would? no CEL on
  9. RoccoRed

Help before i kill my car!

Hey guys. I just got a neuspeed p flow intake in today, and tried installing it, but... I must be retarded or something because I cannot get the clamp off the turbo intake hose. I went out and bought a spring clamp and still can't make it budge. Is there a trick to this that I don't know...
  10. RoccoRed

FEELER: USED CARBONIO INTAKE

Hey guys...just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying a used Carbonio intake(GTI ONLY). I have had it on for about 5,000 miles and I want to get a different intake. everything included (filter/box/clamp) so i was thinking the price would be $150 shipped or if anyone wants to...
  11. RoccoRed

Rhyme Time

I'm bored at work...lets play a game say a word that rhymes with the previous i.e. shoot ----boot GO
  12. RoccoRed

TL Type S

Has anyone raced one yet? My roommate might be getting one and is talking smack my precious. I have REVO and carbonio...so technically the only mod i have is a chip. what do ya'll think
  13. RoccoRed

I Love

REVO do you? btw..this is not to start another chip war...i just got reflashed
  14. RoccoRed

How many Harry Potter fans here?

Hey guys..just wanted to see how many people on here like the books/movies I am not interested in them, but my girlfriend is obsessed
  15. RoccoRed

Help Please

Hey guys, is there anyone down here with vag-com that can meet up with me somewhere..my CEL turned on and i just got it back from the body shop, i don't want to bring it to volkswagon now. i don't know what it is, but its definately making my car slower. there is no pull at all..when i get on...
  16. RoccoRed

Tinted 3rd Brake Light

Does anyone have a picture of a TR with the 3rd brake light tinted. I am thinking of doing mine to match my tails, but want to see what it looks like first. Thanks
  17. RoccoRed

FS: Lens Painer!!!

Hey all you south florida guys. I recently smoked out my tail lights I bought two cans of lens painter but i only used one can this is still in its package and i am selling it for SOLD its available for pick up, or we can meet up somewhere. i can even bring it to the meet at jerseys if...
  18. RoccoRed

I'm going crazy!!!

I brought my car in 2 weeks ago to get fixed from my accident, and they still don't have my door! They say that its on back order and don't know when they will get it. I miss my baby!
  19. RoccoRed

I've Been Hit Again!

Hey guys. Well this past weekend while at my girlfriends house, my car (while parked) was struck by a vehicle. The people that lives across the street from her house backed out of their drive-way and hit my car (which was across the street). They came and woke us up (it was 9 in the morning)...
  20. RoccoRed

Smoked Tail Lights .:R32(ish)

Following j4xoRs DIY i decided to do the same thing here are my results BEFORE AFTER