Following j4xoRs DIY i decided to do the same thing

here are my results

BEFORE

AFTER

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
look good dude.. but its so much easier to just take the lights out of the car than to tape and mask off everything lol.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
hmm the circles look a little too bright now, maybe do 1 coat on that to make it blend a little bit. i dunno my opinion, nice work tho

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
looks awesome .. just like mine :wink:

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
looks good man. :thumbsup: i just ordered some tint (gun smoke) for my tail lights and headlights. I'll have to post some before and after pics

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
haha nicely done i would too but my friend told me not to use those spray tint stuff and plus i dont know where i can find some in the bay area. but nice job diggin' it a lot i want to do it to mines though =(

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
haha nicely done i would too but my friend told me not to use those spray tint stuff and plus i dont know where i can find some in the bay area. but nice job diggin' it a lot i want to do it to mines though =(

http://lamin-x.com/

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
o yeah i know i was planning on to get that but i experimented on auto-bra on ebay just to give it a shot wasted 23 bucks on film that didnt not fit at all on my rear lights and plus i think it covered my reflectors on the tail lights so i could get pulled over for that.