GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I've Been Hit Again!

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
Hey guys. Well this past weekend while at my girlfriends house, my car (while parked) was struck by a vehicle. The people that lives across the street from her house backed out of their drive-way and hit my car (which was across the street). They came and woke us up (it was 9 in the morning) blah blah blah now im just waiting to see the insurance adjuster.

here are some pics of the damage

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
damn, good thing u werent in the car

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Oh no!! All the more reason for me to send you that free spacer. It'll be in the mail tomorrow. Hope all works out and that your girlfriends neighbors are cool about it all.

BlackMagicGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
how in the hell can u not miss this big huge red thing sitting behind u....whoop there blind asses man especially for waking u up at nine in the morning for that bs.:thumbdown:

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
yeah this is the second hit my car has taken...first time was a hit and run but the damage was just a little dent that is hardly noticably

that's cow

Passed Driver's Ed
you know what..... the reason is....they used to use their ass to think.... their brains were'nt functioning well at that moment.... cuz they were just sitting on them.