GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MkVme

FS -GIAC Flash loader

Selling my flash loader. 65 Shipped, it works 100% and is used but not beat up. These sell 150 new from GIAC You have to have a GIAC tune to use it, There is no tune on this. It gives you the ability to switch between GIAC files ( pump, stock, race, etc ) and also works for big turbo set ups
  2. MkVme

Here we go again. Pcv oil issue?

I have the bsh revamp and went to check my oil today. The dip stick showed half a quart gone already and its only been 200 miles. You can see a color difference here on the neck. Not any fluid though. It's like it dried on, hard to explain. Any time I top it off with oil I wipe down any...
  3. MkVme

PCV Revamp Question

Went to check my oil today and silly me, I forgot to shut the engine off. I know with the stock PCV a test to see if your PCV is bad is to pull the dip stick and if the engine doesnt run any different (rough idle) than your PCV is bad. Well I did this today and my engine didnt start acting any...
  4. MkVme

Headlights flickering and turning off

Hopefully someone might have a suggestion. Ive been to the dealer and they say everything is connected fine and functional and that no codes are being thrown. However when driving, of I hit a bump or make a hard turn my head lights will flicker on and off. I've looked and can't find anything...
  5. MkVme

WTS / WTT P-Flo for Carbonio

Looking to sell my P-flo for the FSI. Would highly prefer to keep it local. I dont mind driving a hour or two to meet. Id like 120 for the P-flo straight up, I bought it new and its been on the car for less than 5k miles. Nothing is wrong with it, still looks new. Comes with an oil filter. I...
  6. MkVme

FS: Helix Black Cherry Red Tialights

Sold
  7. MkVme

FS Carbonio Intake

Sold
  8. MkVme

Disabled DRLs, lights flicker when on

So yesterday I went and got my GIAC flash and while I was there they killed the DRLs for me and added the window controls with the remote. Well on the way home last night while I had my lights on they were turning off and on every couple minutes. Weird. Has anyone ever heard of this happening...
  9. MkVme

Bsh pcv revamp

Got mine in today but it doesn't look as pictured on the Site. Instead of the cap its something else, kinda looks like a boost tap? Wondering if it's just a newer way they are putting them out and haven't update pictures. Here's mine The black piece in their pic is just a cap and there are...
  10. MkVme

Eurodyne tune

Does anyone have any experience with thus tune, other than ppl with big Turbo set ups? There's a Guy a couple hours away from me that does this tune for 375 for stage 1 and claims same gains as giac etc. I just can't find a ton of info on this tune or people that have it. The price difference...
  11. MkVme

Crack in new dv

So I was getting ready to install my new dv and there was a crack in the top plastic part Is this a big deal, would it effect anything once installed? Or should I have it replaced Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
  12. MkVme

Stock engine, bad DV?

Ive googled and searched but cant find specifically the answer im looking for. I know the DV commonly goes bad when tuned because of the added boost, but has anyone had issues on stock ecu? Sometimes i feel like im missing some power and other times it drives fine. So im curious if people have...
  13. MkVme

Will these fog grilles work?

click Says only works for MKV Jetta but i thought all the mkv jetta/ golf stuff was the same fitment. I assume it would work seeing as the ones on ecs look the same. link asked the seller but havent heard back yet
  14. MkVme

Pcv upgrade

Is it better to get the OEM revision from VW or the revamp from bsh?
  15. MkVme

ECU Flashing, prerequisites

I'd Love to get flashed stage one in the near future, but was wondering if its absolutely necessary to upgrade DV/PCV before flashing. Or if its just recommended. I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way I can go about getting flashed without having major issues down the road. I know everyone...
  16. MkVme

Oil leak

I was installing my new lip today and found a lot of oil underneath the car. Looks like it's coming from the filter? Any help to why this is happening would be cool. Going to take it to the dealer while I still can this week, but thought id get some opinions. On a side note.... New...
  17. MkVme

lamin x

I bought some fog lamin-x a couple days ago and they still haven't shipped. Anyone know if thats normal for them?
  18. MkVme

Looking for Votex lip color advice

Ill have my rep lip today and i was wondering if i should just leave it black or if it would look good black with the middle being red. for example except the colors being swapped from the one pictured, couldnt find black with the middle part red. Just looking for input, i feel like it would...
  19. MkVme

Headlight bulb help

I know I need D2S bulbs, just wondering if anyone knows a good, and cheap, place to get them. I found a couple options but wanted some opinions. I bought license plate bulbs from these guys and am comfortable to think that they would work w/o issues. I also came across these, which say they...