GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. AxMan

FS: Golf R Englishtown 19x8 with tires

see more pictures below. 1200 picked up. I live In CT and work at Bradley Airport. I could do 900 w/o tires, but would need payment before hand.
  2. AxMan

2006 GTi with EJ400 and too much more. $14000

This car has been well maintained. I am the only owner. I am selling due to the fact it made me broke fixing ever thing that was wrong with it and putting all the new crap on, also my house needs repairs. :cry: the car is fast. I am asking 14000, but am open to offers. I AM NOT PARTING IT OUT...
  3. AxMan

need a place to get my fenders rolled and repainted in northwest CT

like it says. I have oz ultras with a 55 offset and they are poking out a bit. need to roll the fenders so i can lower the car. and i need them painted as well.
  4. AxMan

EJ400 install.. finally finished!!

So to let everyone know whos interested. Ive been real busy lately and havent had the time to finish working on it. I finally got around to finishing the last few things and took it for a test drive tonight. First off, its real fast. Much faster than my k04 was. I didnt drive far but i will...
  5. AxMan

EJ400 install with pictures!

Ok. so far install was good. had a few frustrations, but it happens. Came with everything but instructions but i dont really need them. Some people will with this as i can see how it can get confusing. Joel from eurojet said they have them, i just didn't get any. So here are a few pics of what i...
  6. AxMan

Anyone in CT need help installing stuff, I work cheep and have a garage

Like it says. I have a garage, vagcom, and a shit load of tools. I work cheep too. So if you need help and can drive to my house let me know. My zip is 06098
  7. AxMan

FS: Neuspeed throttle pipe w/ y delete. 90 dollars plus shipping.

90 shipped. my zip is 06098. use ups to calculate it for 10 lbs to your zip
  8. AxMan

Look what i did today.

I know im not the first. I'll have more pics later once I get my EJ400 installed.
  9. AxMan

FS: 42dd 3" dp, awe 2.5" dp, awe ccb, beuspeed throttle pipe

Like it says above. I got ej400 on the way and I cant use these Will post up pics later. 42dd 3" resonated w/ 200cell cat only 500 miles. Works with TSI and fsi. 300 plus shipping Awe 2.5 inch downpipe with 200 cell cat. Pickup only. 200 dollars Awe ccb black powder coated with black...
  10. AxMan

Feeler/FS: K04 turbo with 3000 miles, upgrading to gt3071r next week.

I have a K04 from awe currently installed in my car with 3000 miles on it. Im buying a GT3071 here shortly, next week more than likely. not sure all the parts yet but im gonna ask for 1000 dollars for the turbo. I do have an awe dp with 200 cel cat sitting in my garage at the moment as well...
  11. AxMan

FS/FT: 17x8 OZ Ultralaggeras silver painted w/ tires $1000

FS/FT: 17x8 OZ Ultralaggeras silver painted w/ tires $800 plus shipping, prefer picku 750 plus shipping now. like it says. ill have some pics up a little later. some small scratches on the lip of each rim and a very small bend in the lip of one wheel which isnt bad as can be seen in the...
  12. AxMan

WTT: 18x8 Superturismos for your 18x8 Ultraleggras

like it says. they have continental contact 2s DW on them with about 2000 miles.
  13. AxMan

Wtt: my OSIR gt2 v3 front lip in tr for your votex or reiger tr lip

Like it says. If you want a pic let me know. It is the plastic oem fitting version version. It does have some scratches on the bottom but you can't see them unless you look under the car
  14. AxMan

FS/FT: 2006 DSG GTI K04 very clean 13000..

No longer for sale
  15. AxMan

FS/Feeler: 2006 GTI tons of mods - 13000 obo.

First off, this car has lots of new stuff. Only thing is that the HPFP failed and damaged the cam shaft. about 3000 dollars in work. The car is about 15-16000 on KBB in its shape (if running of course) read on if interested. Car has been extremely well maintained and the cam follower was...
  16. AxMan

Anyone in NW CT (torrington area)?

I live up in Canaan up neat the mass border. wondering about starting a weekly meet and seeing if anyone is interested
  17. AxMan

My Car, Almost Done....

Its a little dirty i know. Still needs a big more work. Sorry for the Huge Pictures as well. Mods AWE K04 + Turbo Back w/ Metal Cat + CCB intake + DV kit, Neuspeed Throttle Pipe and Turbo Discharge Pipe, Neuspeed Engine Cover, APR HPFP, USP pulley, VF motor Mounts, H&R coils...
  18. AxMan

FS/FT: bunch of stuff.

All the parts and prices are listed in the Image below. Ask questions if you have them. I am willing to Trade for other Car parts if i need them. I am not parting out my car, i have different parts installed at the moment.