GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EJ400 install with pictures!

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Ok. so far install was good. had a few frustrations, but it happens. Came with everything but instructions but i dont really need them. Some people will with this as i can see how it can get confusing. Joel from eurojet said they have them, i just didn't get any. So here are a few pics of what i did today in a few hours.

my garage

what it should look like when im done

still got alot to do. so far so good. may be 2-3 weeks before it drives. so far im over 12000 dollars in funds and it still isn't done. hopefully i wont run into more issues. lots of problems with my suspension and the car sitting for over a year while i was in iraq, nothing with the EJ400.

Last edited:

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
Geting premature eh? Just kidding, sounds like a great project! I envy you actually as I want to go BT with my TSI as soon as all the software issues are resolved and proven reliable. Subbbscribbeddd!

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
cant wait for some pics

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Ok, I got it today. I took a couple pictures but ran out of time when I got home so I can't post them until later. Already got the turbo in, but I broke my N75 valve trying to remove it from my k03 so I had to order a new one. All the parts and pieces look great. There is some issue with the coolant and oil lines but Joel is helping me with that to get it fixed. I did have to bend some of the factory coolant lines for the heater core due to clearance with the turbo coolant feed line. All the silicone pieces fit fine, but the turbo inlet is close to some other lines. This turbo is a lot bigger than stock and it fits good just needs some minor modification to some factor stuff.