GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/Feeler: 2006 GTI tons of mods - 13000 obo.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
First off, this car has lots of new stuff. Only thing is that the HPFP failed and damaged the cam shaft. about 3000 dollars in work. The car is about 15-16000 on KBB in its shape (if running of course) read on if interested. Car has been extremely well maintained and the cam follower was replaced at my last oil change 3000 miles ago. I have a new cam follower and valve cover gasket as well as a new fuel filter. I changed the Oil every 5000 miles and added a quart every 4000 miles. Almost all the miles are highway miles and i rarely beat on the car. I have the original exhaust and front lip as well as the original hood and Front brake calipers. I will also include the Ross-tech vag com cable monster floor mats and the red GTO logo mats. The car inside and out is imaculate and the engine bay is extremly clean.

85000 miles

2006 FSI w/ DSG and satellite radio + sunroof.

ENGINE-
AWE K04 with S3 injectors. only 6000 miles on the turbo and installed by AWE
GIAC and APR software
GIAC DSG software
AWE Diverter Valve
AWE R32 catback exhaust with 200 cell cat and new O2 sensors installed by AWE
AWE CCB intake in black
Neuspeed engine cover
New battery/ 4 months old
VF engineering Mounts, All 3
BSH VTA PCV kit

SUSPENSION + BRAKES-
Stoptech BBK Slotted rotors. 6000 miles on all the brakes.
SS brake lines all around - new Blue racing brake fluid 6000 miles ago
H&R coilover suspension, Street performance, about 12000 miles on suspension
Neuspeed 25mm rear sway bar
OZ superturismos 18X8 with 5mm spacers and Continental Extreme contact 2s-6000 miles
OZ ultralegrras 17x8.5 (17lbs each) with BFG G force KDW-TA 2's about 8000 miles wheels need to be repainted

BODY + INTERIOR-
OSIR GT2 v3 front lip
R32 rear
Side skirts color matched
R32 tails lights
OSIR carbon fiber hood color matched
OSIR interior trim, only replaced the aluminum parts and trim around the shifter
Premium 7 radio with Sirius

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
Bump. Im sure someone out there wants this who can fix it

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
still for sale. just got the intake cam and sealant, waiting for the back ordered cam holding tool to arrive.