GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EJ400 install.. finally finished!!

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
So to let everyone know whos interested. Ive been real busy lately and havent had the time to finish working on it. I finally got around to finishing the last few things and took it for a test drive tonight.

First off, its real fast. Much faster than my k04 was. I didnt drive far but i will drive it more tomorrow. did not want to go too fast as i still needed to tune my suspension and the back roads here are literally destroyed.

But as far as i could tell, power was real smooth and consistent. Not that surge of tq at the bottom like the k04 that kept the car from having traction. Power was pretty linear and it accelerated stupid fast, sucked me into my seat.

i will have more posted tomorrow

Davidsfl57

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
VIDEOS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!:hitcomputer:
:thumbup: on the gt30

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Nice, congrats on finally finishing the install. Now lets see some pics and videos of this thing.

ZGTI

Banned
Car(s)
MKV GTI 2009 Black
So to let everyone know whos interested. Ive been real busy lately and havent had the time to finish working on it. I finally got around to finishing the last few things and took it for a test drive tonight.

First off, its real fast. Much faster than my k04 was. I didnt drive far but i will drive it more tomorrow. did not want to go too fast as i still needed to tune my suspension and the back roads here are literally destroyed.

But as far as i could tell, power was real smooth and consistent. Not that surge of tq at the bottom like the k04 that kept the car from having traction. Power was pretty linear and it accelerated stupid fast, sucked me into my seat.

i will have more posted tomorrow

Sweet man finally !! tell me more :biggrin:..

i will be following your foot steps in couple of month :happyanim:

I can't wait for pictures and videos of the beast

Cheers ! :thumbsup:

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I'll try and get some today. it is suposed to rain today though

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Where in CT are you located?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
in 4 the vids and dyno results

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
no videos today or yesterday. been raining here to much. May get some tomorrow. Ill keep everyone posted.