GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS: Luminics Pure Blue fog bulbs & stock bulbs. Used.

SOLD $15 shipped to lower 48 States -Luminics 9006 Pure Blue 6k bulbs. These have a blueish tint. I hardly used my fogs. Probably around 6-7 hours total usage. -Stock bulbs included. Less than 1 hour total usage.
  2. S

FS: AC chrome rings for CLIMATIC controls.

$20 shipped to lower 48 States Chrome AC trim rings for manual CLIMATIC controls. Without these, the center control panel looks "unfinished". With these on, they break up the all black center console and match the "rings" around the spedometer and tachometer. These are used and you will need...
  3. S

FS: Eurojet PCV fix. Brand new.

SOLD $60 shipped to lower 48 States Brand new Eurojet PCV fix kit that was never installed. Comes with both the "thick" hoses for those not using the stock cover and the "thin" hoses for use with stock engine cover.
  4. S

FS: BBS CH 19 x 8 et 50 "partial set"

12/22 price reduced to: $675 + shipping :smoking: Wheel locks included Before you get excited by the price, please be advised this is a "partial" set. Meaning I only have 3 wheels and 2 of them have tires (Bridgestone RE750 235/35/19). I have contacted the seller of the BBS CH Group Buy...
  5. S

WTB: GTI Euro Lip

Like the title says.:thumbsup:
  6. S

FS or Trade: **OSIR FCS GT2 V1 Front Lip for Jetta and GTI/GLI**

I decided to put the lip up for sale after having it on for a little over a month. It is a little too low for my taste. This is the V1 OSIR lip. The V1 is definitely not a DIY as you need a professional bodyman to install. I now prefer the simpler look of a Euro lip. I was able to purchase this...
  7. S

FS: 2007 GTI Premium 7 stereo and Sirius module

**TUNER AND RADIO SOLD** Only used for 2 months. In absolutely mint condition. :thumbup: Premium 7 Stereo with Radio code card $215 shipped via UPS Ground (lower 48 States) **Shipping Via UPS vs USPS protects both buyer and seller as we can easilly track package** Sirius tuner module $135...
  8. S

OEM headunit install kit (single DIN) pics.

I just want to share some pics using the VW OEM headunit install. I have read a lot of complaints how a aftermarket headunit not looking very clean. I love the look of OEM headunit, but soundwise, it leaves a lot to be desired. Cheapest route to getting clean sound from your OEM speakers is to...
  9. S

DIY intake

I have been exploring an intake upgrade but did not want all the noise that is associated with it. I have been using an ITG drop in panel filter because the ITG is similar to the Crosspipe filter in the Carbonio setup. The second criteria is that I do not want to give up the engine cover. That...
  10. S

Please post pics of your aftermarket headunit.

I am still debating as to keeping the stock system or switching out to a aftermarket headunit. I found a few pics here, but, I need more pics to convince myself. I am only interested in a single DIN unit. Thanks:w00t:
  11. S

Custom 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler and Ractive oval tip

Finally had my exhaust taken care of. Back in 3/9/06 I wrote a thread ( http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2491297 ) about doing a custom rear muffler replacement though I didn't get my 5-door until 9/2/06 :laugh: . Thanks to several members, I have discovered that the OEM resonator is a...
  12. S

APR SEMA show specials in Vegas

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2905524
  13. S

APR SEMA show specials in Vegas

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2905524 If you are a Vegas local or here in town for SEMA with your vehicle, come on down to Findlay VW for this GTG with APR in attendance!
  14. S

Has anyone thought of making a LCD flip kit to replace center vent?

I have seen something like this for the Mazda3. On the Mazda3, the panel on top of the dash in the center is removeable. Some company in Taiwan made a flip screen mechanism for it. There are a lot of possibilities for that space where the center vent is residing. In Europe, they have a pocket...