GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BBS CH 19 x 8 et 50 "partial set"

Sincity

Passed Driver's Ed
12/22 price reduced to: $675 + shipping :smoking:

Wheel locks included

Before you get excited by the price, please be advised this is a "partial" set. Meaning I only have 3 wheels and 2 of them have tires (Bridgestone RE750 235/35/19). I have contacted the seller of the BBS CH Group Buy, chris@VQMotoring, in the MKV forum and he is able to sell the remaining one needed to complete this set at the $427 GB price per wheel. You will need to buy 1 new wheel and 2 tires to complete the set. I am still waiting for the third wheel to come back from the wheel repair shop. All items will be packed in boxes for shipping.

Do the math: $675 for my 3 wheels + $427 for the remaining one = $1102 for a set of REAL BBS CHs. :thumbup: Plus you get two tires that have over 80% tread remaining.

To the details:

-Wheel #1 in "Like New" condition. Tire is Bridgestone RE750 with about 85% tread remaining. Tread measures 8.5/32"

-Wheel #2 has slight bend on the inside rim. The face is "near perfect." In the process of being repaired by D&H Wheel Repair here in Vegas. D&H does work for our local car dealers and body shops here in town. Will have before and after pics up soon. Tire is Bridgestone RE750 with about 80% tread remaining. 12/28/07 Update: I am now having this wheel completely refurbished and with new powder coating. This wheel will be in "like new" condition.

-Wheel #3 is wheel only (no tire) with slight curbage at the lip where it meets the tire. It has been touched up with Wurth exact match wheel paint.

My feedback from a prior set of 19" Breytons I sold in the BMW forum a while back: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/s...ncity

The wheels I was selling: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/s...15723

Wheel #1: "Like New condition" wheel:

Wheel #2: Picture of the rim with the "bend" before repairs. Note that the bend is VERY minimal and not noticeable:

Wheel #3: Wheel with scrape (circled in red):

Last edited:

Sincity

Passed Driver's Ed
The wheel that is being repaired is coming back on Monday, Dec 31. D&H Wheel Repair is doing a complete refurbishment on the wheel which means it is now getting completely powder coated and will be in "new" condition.

Sincity

Passed Driver's Ed
Just called D&H Wheel Repair and they informed me that the powder coating company they use is closed for the Holidays. :mad: Will update new pics once the wheel is back from D&H Wheel Repair.

Sincity

Passed Driver's Ed
Wheel back from D&H wheel repair

Ignore the white marks on the tire-just white crayon

Repaired wheel on the left.