GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

I've moved on!

Yo guys, this will probably be the last time I post! I've sold the Golf and purchased a new car! They're gorgeous inside. It's a 118d M-Sport incase you were wondering. I might pop back from time to time though! lol Noel
  2. N

Rear springs for sale.

Got some rear springs on eBay. If you need em http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170441458866&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182
  3. N

Selling my Alpine W200 Double Din.

Yo. Selling the golf and I'm getting rid of some bits, anyway alot of people seemed to be interested in my HU when I said I was going to sell the car before. This is the unit in the car. Looks really nice installed in the dash on our golfs. Obviously if one of you guys buys it off here I...
  4. N

Some UK SNOW pictures.

The car is sooooo dirty! But with this weather i DID NOTTT fancy cleaning it.
  5. N

Some snow pictures!

The car is sooooo dirty! But with this weather i DID NOTTT fancy cleaning it.
  6. N

No-one in the UK seems to be into photography...

So I thought I'd show you guys what I mess around with...
  7. N

Where is the air temperature sensor???

Vag com shows mine is dead so can anyone tell me where it's located so i can replace it?? It's a 1.4s if it matters
  8. N

Where is the air temperature sensor???

Vag com shows mine is dead. Anyone know where it is? So i can go to a breakers and get one to put on my car!! Thanks it's a 1.4s if that helps
  9. N

Just finished spraying! White is the new red!

Well you've all probably seen my new white strippppp. But it doooess not stop there guys.. BRAP. Its not on yet. Its raining and i gotta wait for it to dry out. PICS TOMORRROWW Props to Dj TRC forr the techniquee.
  10. N

All you redstripe wastemen!

Want to check my new sickk mod =)
  11. N

Just installed the fog lights.

When I bought the GTI bumper obviously there were holes for fog lights and my standard 1.4 didn't come with them! So I bought all the shit I needed from Maplins but left it ages. Anyway i got OEM Fogs on ebay for £28 from HK. Result. Wired them in today with a relay etc. Looks good actually...
  12. N

The UK thread isnt saying much lately!

Everytime I come on you lot arent talkinggg borringggg anyway just took a new pic checkk ittt
  13. N

Just bought my first DSLR =)

This is my first attempt at a bit of depth of field. What you think?
  14. N

My 1.4 GTI =D

It's done! The bumper is on! Still waiting for my grill though =( And i dont know if you can see but my new reg is on T1OEL and it really looks like NOEL =D
  15. N

Swap/Sell My Original GTI Alloys.

Anybody interested? You've probably seen them, nice wheels Im just a bit bored of them, anyone feel like swapping/pxing/buying them? Also they're wrapped in new expensive rubber!
  16. N

IVE GOT MY GTI BUMPER =D

It came today. £80 from ebay for the bumper without grills. Get in son. Just dropped it to body shop and the car is going in next tuesday to be GTI-ified. Just bought the main grill on ebay for £41 =D Jealous? I would be =D
  17. N

I NEEEEED A GTI BUMPEERRRR

YOOOO. As you probably know I've got the rear end now. But I am gutted about the prices I am seeing for a front bumper. I got the back for £27! Today I went to a VW breaker in Oldbury and they wanted £150 for a BLACK gti bumper scratched to fuck! So id have to sand repair etc then paint! HELPPPP
  18. N

Operation: I hate our normal back bumper!

So i bought a GTI back bumper from eBay for £27! Bargain. Picked it up on my way back from London, stopped at halfords and bought some sand paper and primer. Then got to work on it that night, sanding down for a smooth surface and then priming. I followed the DIY on here called How to paint your...
  19. N

Facebook!

Yo guys, seeing as this site is a bit inconvenient sometimes post your names on so we can facebook each other, especially if we're gonna get this meet going that duffers is talking about. Noel
  20. N

WTB: Wanted : GTI, GT, Jetta, Front Bumper.

Im looking for a GTI, GT or Jetta front bumper. Preferably United Grey but let me know what you've got. Also back bumpers if you've got them... Thanks (y)