GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dr0pthehamm3r

1. dr0pthehamm3r

WTT: TT-RS Rotor Reps - 18x8 | 45et

Looking to trade my TT-RS Rotor reps (ECS/Alzor 628) for 18's, possibly 17's depending on the style/condition. I've had these wheels for 2 years and they've held up great. No bends or cracks. Small rash on 2 rears, otherwise great. Hub rings will be included. Center caps currently have red...
  2. dr0pthehamm3r

3x Afco/Dynatech V-Band | 2.5" vband clamp

Part Number 794-91225. Bought a bunch of these for my exhaust setup and have 3 brand new ones left over, never used. Cleaning out my garage and want to offload them. Selling for $35, each.
  3. dr0pthehamm3r

NewSouth Performance MK5/6 ConsolePod | $25

Part Number POD 029. Upgraded to the ConsolePod and no longer need this . Cleaning out my garage and no longer need it. Also, velcro strip has since been removed. Selling for $25, shipped. Paypal: theclubbanger@gmail.com
  4. dr0pthehamm3r

3x Afco/Dynatech V-Band | 2.5"vband clamps

Part Number 794-91225. Bought a bunch of these for my exhaust setup and have 3 brand new ones left over, never used. Cleaning out my garage and want to offload them. Can meet up. Selling for $40, each.
  5. dr0pthehamm3r

Various Parts for Sale

MK4/B5 1.8T/2.0(n/a) Oil filters x2 (New) - $5/ea p/n: 06A115561B MKV Side skirt rails (L/R) & Screws (x18) (New) - $75 p/n: 1K0853543 / 1K0853544 / WHT000188 MKV R32 Front Grille Emblem (Used) - $30 p/n: 1J6853679DPWV MKV Autotech Aluminum Subframe insert (Used) - $10 p/n...
  6. dr0pthehamm3r

(3) TRX Suspension Training: Home | Brand New In Box

My wife, whom has been a multi-certified trainer for years, has THREE (3), brand new in box, TRX Home Suspension Training kits. Looking to sell them, individually for $175 each. They go for $200 before tax and shipping, online. Can meet in the Bay Area. Can ship for $10 to local 48 states...
  7. dr0pthehamm3r

R32 front conversion: Foam Support Trim

How much is supposed to get trimmed and where? I'm guessing the 2 farthest points on either side? Easiest trimming tool?
  8. dr0pthehamm3r

Spacers Q

Looking in picking up a set of 3mm spacers and being that i've never had experience with em, I wanted to see if one should stick close with a brand name or if you can go with a generic/amazon/ebay kit. They seem to just sheets of aluminum, so it doesnt appear they would have any failures...
  9. dr0pthehamm3r

Road Trip to Portland / Vancouver Area For NorCal Area | Mar 12-16

Taking a few days off to do some sightseeing (more importantly, not California) and wanted to see what are some hot spots to hit and/or if anything VW/Audi related was going to be going on while I was there. I've got a couple places in mind that I want to hit, otherwise its merely just...
  10. dr0pthehamm3r

Slow Start After New Battery

My wife's 2.0t FSI GTi had its battery finally give out. Replaced it with a new factory battery and it seemed fine, although, not as strong a start as I'd expect for a new battery. In the past, when making the drive from NorCal to Las Vegas (usually in the summer), we've ran into issues with...
  11. dr0pthehamm3r

09G Transmission from 2011 Jetta 2.5L – 21,195 Miles

for best/fastest response, email me: theclubbanger [at]gmail[dot]com I dont have very many details on it as I purchased a motor and it simply came with this transmission. I do know that it his 21,195 miles on it. It came out of a rear-totaled 2011 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L. The pan on the bottom...
  12. dr0pthehamm3r

2006 BGQ/BGP 2.5L Motor – 102,262 miles

I recently did a motor swap to a 2011 CBUA 2.5L motor, thus leaving me with my original motor as a ‘spare’. I have no use for it so I figure I can sell it to someone in need. Some of the highlights are as follows: 102,262 miles Perfect running condition prior to removal Removed Sunday, July...