GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
well thats in debate, between 930 and ten...and if they decrease break performance why do high end manufacturers put them in their cars?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
no one will be there besides us @ that time...i mean we could get there earlier and just bs between us mkv'ers...or grab a bite to eat...id be up for that...whose going:
Me, Dan, Travis, Trevor,...Jay's pullin a Jibbly...
someone that has deans # wanna call him...ill give brett a ring

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Dude. It's not like it makes a lot of sense to take a trip out at 10:30 just to hang out in a parking lot with a bunch of guys talking about cars for 20 minutes before they all decide, 'hey, it's thursday, let's get drunk' :tongue:

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
shutup jibbly, ur vote doesnt count...ur not even in the state...and dont hate the people that can drink just b/c ur 18 doesnt mean u have to take out your aggressions on the rest of us...

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
shutup jibbly, ur vote doesnt count...ur not even in the state...and dont hate the people that can drink just b/c ur 18 doesnt mean u have to take out your aggressions on the rest of us...

Alright kittens lets put our claws away, he he. :w00t: So how was it last night guys?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Oops, yesterday was thursdayyyyyyy wasn't it... I was at a party in new smyrna while it was raining! The beach was niiiice today though

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
and jay...about the Mazdaspeed3...just a question as to why you would want it...is it because it has more power...b/c we all know you are the slowest driver of our group...so if you dont take advantage of the 225whp and 250wtq that you have now...why would you want to upgrade to the 280hp of the mazda?

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
and jay...about the Mazdaspeed3...just a question as to why you would want it...is it because it has more power...b/c we all know you are the slowest driver of our group...so if you dont take advantage of the 225whp and 250wtq that you have now...why would you want to upgrade to the 280hp of the mazda?

because mazda quality > All

:biggrin:

Travis Dailey

Ready to race!
Gentlemen,
I've been plugging away at code most of the evenning now and i'm getting close to having something to put up for the site very soon. I'd check later tomorrow night, as i might have it up (if i can't score a hot date). I do, however, need to start poking for a future date to get all of us together to get some quality shots for rotating banners among other graphics. It would be nice if everyone could get a personalized banner in there. Just an update, i'll check back on this forum within the next 10 days.