GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orlando MKV's Representing

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
How did you like the mazda6, I'm sure you'll like it!

:)

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
id say, dont go through the hassle, save the $ ud lose selling ur car into parts for your car and go kick some mazda 3's ass...but if ur going to lets work out a deal for trevors exhaust...but seriouslly...whats wrong w/ ur car that u dont want to keep it now...trevor had a pretty good reason, well 2, his car was f'd up again, and hes getting an sti...

and ill be there, plus J i belive that picture is up on the link i posted, on my webshots...check the album...

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Does anyone have Forza Motorsports that they are willing to lend me for a little while? I've never played and I want to play it a lil bit on the 360!

Nikerey

Darkness
I am so glad you mentioned that, I also need to take that pic of the meet and send it to H&R to swap out my springs. No worries Dan I should be out there tonight. So I am thinking about trading in the VW for a Mazdaspeed3 what do you guys think? :confused:

Wait jason are you gay or a girl? cuz last time i checked those are the only two people who drive a miata

djadama

Ready to race!
Man, I soooo wanted to go tonight, but my girl just had back surgery. So Im taking care of her tonight. Yeah, Im a pussy..... She rings a bell when she needs me!!! Bout to throw that f-ing bell out the mother f-ing window!!!!:biggrin:

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
I like the look of the Mazdaspeed3. It's a heck of a lot faster than we are. And, from what I heard, it's AWD. Is that true on the US models? I'll have to check in on it. As for the meet, you all know I won't be out there. I'll see y'all on Wednesday next week.