GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just picked a R

Bgatz

Ready to race!
So I recently picked up a MKV Golf R #381. I have a stage II MKV GTI so Im familiar with some things. so I like the millitek non resonated cat back will most likely get that

looking to do some tuning most likely an APR ECU tune, do they make a dsg tune as well

do any companies make a V banded type of exhaust where I can go catless or catted by swapping sections out like he eurojet model for my gti

another other recommendations for modifications

thanks

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, slapping a turbo on the VR6 is not cheap! I would recommend a simple tune and then chassis/suspension work. Depends what you want out of the car, it's not a racecar but with some mods is one hell of a daily. They are a whole different animal when it comes to fun factor, congrats on the car dude. I want one so bad but my stable is full and my wallet is empty lol.

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Strip it out, make it as lightweight as possible, solid motor mounts and a quiet stock exhaust with electric cutout ($90) to raise hell.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
For a mk5 R32 I'm not even sure APR has a tune. Personally my mk6 gti is all apt tuned-ecu and dsg but for the mk5 r32 I went all united Motorsport. That spark cut tune is fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bgatz

Ready to race!
Im going to do a Millitek non Res catback with a usp motorsports test pipe eventually. will do an APR ecu tune but looking for best tranny tune

Damatster1

Been round da block a few
Car(s)
MKV R32 / Escalade
Im going to do a Millitek non Res catback with a usp motorsports test pipe eventually. will do an APR ecu tune but looking for best tranny tune

So did you ever get the APR ECU Tune? I'm curious as to the difference in case you did. I'm thinking of going that route as well.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Wookies sound great period! I'd look through you tube to find something that fits your needs. What you are currently looking at might be a little loud and cause annoying drone in the cabin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk