GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(SYD) Northern Drive Message Board!

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
The best quality fresh produce this side of Australia :drool: you will never step foot into a Woolworths or Coles for produce again!... It's around the Buckety area, north of Peats Ridge.

Cash only guys, I missed out on the best rocket :(

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Seriously - what do you guys expect on the Pac on a sunny Sunday? It's called a TOURIST DRIVE for a reason.

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
Usually I wait until after 6pm, because by then the authorities have finished scraping the remains off the roads as a result from those crazy bikers.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
After all of my rushing back I get stuck behind some blokes in a decrepit Hyundai Excel from QLD and their cigarette litter and a tourist drive, LOL.

When I finally got out in front I got cut off by a superannuated holidaymaker's 4WD which had to block me getting through the last bit of the 2-lane stretch past PITS. Sucky.

I'll bring Mrs Bizi next time and we will have a good excuse to drive to Peats Ridge/Bucketty.

Did they have any brussels sprouts? I'd imagine they are well, well out of season.

triode12

Go Kart Champion
After all of my rushing back I get stuck behind some blokes in a decrepit Hyundai Excel from QLD and their cigarette litter and a tourist drive, LOL.

When I finally got out in front I got cut off by a superannuated holidaymaker's 4WD which had to block me getting through the last bit of the 2-lane stretch past PITS. Sucky.

I'll bring Mrs Bizi next time and we will have a good excuse to drive to Peats Ridge/Bucketty.

Did they have any brussels sprouts? I'd imagine they are well, well out of season.

Not that I remember. Beetroot bunches, Cauliflower and Lettuce were like $1 ea.

Capercat

It's a chuck-about
As per the test drive yesterday, adding firmer swaybars would certainly dial out understeer. I'm not sure I want to go down the slippery path as there's no end. Only problem is I doubt it would will become neutral, but rather the tendency to snap into sudden oversteer, not sure I'm after that either... Let's for now just concentrate on rear tyres haha.

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
I'm buggered; hopefully another time when I'm fresher and it's drier?

Bizi

Jetta with Rice
Car(s)
Jetta MY07
I was tempted today, sometime just after 5PM but have had a slightly exhausting week.

Glad you enjoyed it, Capercat. Have any of the Porsche people from Saturday materialised yet?