GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChippedUK ST3 the alternative to Bluefin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Being on the other side of the pond, I obviously don't know the whole story. I will say this however, ChippedUK (or Logzy) are not sponsors to this website. Therefore they are not to post contact information in regards to advertising and distributing merchandise through GolfMKV.com. I am now closing this thread. Feel free to contact JJ-R32 or Gulfer if you are interested in being a forum sponsor. If not then please refrain from creating future post such as this, or you may be subject to a ban. I encourage members to report questionable threads to the Moderators. My apologies to those who are looking to get closure through this thread, that haven't got it yet. I'd suggest you handle your affairs via PM. Best of luck in getting this sorted out.

Regards,

GolfMKV

kirk180

Go Kart Champion

Maverick said:
Update for those who have followed this thread:

The refund appears to have finally been done by ChippedUK. An email was received from Simon Thursday at 1:30am (Brisbane time) with a copy of the point of sale receipts for a refund that was performed on Wednesday the 17th of September at 6:15pm (UK time). Whilst it hasn't shown on my card statement yet it shouldn't be far away.

Feel free to contact me via PM for further details.

Status
Not open for further replies.