GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

use iphone 5 as a gopro

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
not going to hang it out the window. prolly off the sun roof... inside. that would be dumb and just my luck to do something dumb like that

still way too expensive. i was seeing stuff like that but i dont want to spend that much

iPhone video sucks for car use, not sure why you want to do this anyway. GoPro or go home.

Car(s)
Subaru
iPhone video sucks for car use, not sure why you want to do this anyway. GoPro or go home.

i was searching youtube and i couldnt find many f23t vids. figured id do some races... hence why im wanting to go cheap. i dont want to spend money to make dumb vids for others

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
i was searching youtube and i couldnt find many f23t vids. figured id do some races... hence why im wanting to go cheap. i dont want to spend money to make dumb vids for others

You must know somebody with a GoPro.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I used a Contour camera a few times and I loved it!!! Got equal footage as my gopro but was way easier to use. Company just went under but I bet you can get cheap ones on Amazon.

Car(s)
Subaru
ordered it. thanks hairyblackman. we will see how good it works. i just need it to keep my phone from vibrating while i record is all. this should work decent enough.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Hey Red, how is that mount going to work as a GoPro? When you said GoPro I assumed you were trying it film with the camera facing out the windshield. Won't this arm be in the field of vision if you film looking forward?

Car(s)
Subaru
Hey Red, how is that mount going to work as a GoPro? When you said GoPro I assumed you were trying it film with the camera facing out the windshield. Won't this arm be in the field of vision if you film looking forward?

Just turn the phone around where the back of the phone is facing out

I will say about this mount though, it had a tiny but of play. I might try gluing it after I figure out how I want to mount it

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Just turn the phone around where the back of the phone is facing out

I will say about this mount though, it had a tiny but of play. I might try gluing it after I figure out how I want to mount it

Post some vids

Car(s)
Subaru
I will as soon as I get the f23t in and clutch broken in. I'm planning on racing a s2 gti with a dsg, stock gti manual for the lulz, and a s2 ms3 right off the bat