GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brisbane/Gold Coast GTG

thefullarchie

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI, BM, 3Dr, MT
yes its true... I still have no car... but more about that later.

I'd defo be keen to come along though. Have to drop a mate at the airport at 630, but free anytime after that on the friday.

isaw

Banned
neebo is nice and quick, nice lookout on the way @ jollys where we can stop and check out cars, discuss and have a loo break then continue back down into stafford or back on the same road into the gap.

As for a starting point, the back of the Milton maccas works as there is a BP right there with ultimate and food for a quick munch......

Thoughts? (I only suggest this as its central, and I live like around the corner :D :happyanim: )

vwgtimkv

Out of love for the car
I'm out as I'm in Melbourne for the next 4.5 weeks. Have fun fellas; I'll catch you all at the next one.

Cheers

isaw

Banned
well I'm keen, just need someone to organise it all.. my idea is still above, simple drive with a place to stop and chat thats not too far from the city....

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Cool, will see you guys near the Pauls Milk Factory (Crn Merivale St & Montague Rd, South Brisbane). Can decide where to go after that.

fbruxel

stig's brother
Car(s)
07 GTI DSG
that looks like a drug dealing place... hidden under the bridge! It's like Brisbane's version of the bronx!

I don't know if I'll be able to make it, if I'm there I'm there... if I'm not, have fun! :)

(a bit late notice, though if these are frequent enough then it's a good thing!)

isaw

Banned
I'm down, tho 6 is a bit rich, maybe 6.30ish. any ideas on where to go?