GOLFMKV

This is why Mechanic love to deal with Women

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
First , i did my search and could not find any posts ,

So if its a repost , keep it for ur self

cbirgl

Ready to race!
Being a tech I lol'd.. its believable. A lot of people will say ok ok to all repairs, but you can imagine what happens when the dad comes in what happens... she probably didn't even know anything he said the entire time. It's not just females either! They just say hey dad I need $3000 to fix my car it needs stuff.

And I'm referring to legit repairs, I've actually never worked anywhere that makes stuff up like that.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
dear lord in heaven...I was rubbing my temples in the beginning because it was frustrating, but then I was GRINDING MY FINGERS INTO MY HEAD. It wasn't even funny...I was twisting and writhing in my seat because I couldn't take it.

I cannot believe that...how in fucks name do you not know what a transmission is????? The sad part is, there are really people like her in this world. epic facepalm.

Adzy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Car
This is sooo believable! Women know stuff all about cars (majority) and we all know how gullible they can be. Me and my mate convinced his Mrs. that the light reflectors on the roads were for blind drivers so they can feel them as they hit their tires!!