GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

G37 vs Stage 2 GTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev2Ten-K

Banned

I don't know, I can't find it. I thought it was done by a member named Surefire or something like that. Maybe I was just really high or something? I can't find the link.

The best I can find now is a bunch of 13.1's and 13.2's. Highest trap is 108.

Edit: I just found a guy in a stock g37 with drag radials running a 12.9@108. But no Z's.

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Awesome deal.
My last car was a g35... I miss rwd :(
But congrats on the car.

I went to the infiniti dealership for shits and giggles before I bought my GTI. And told them I preferred the GTI over the G37S and they shat their pants

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
whats the difference between s and regular?

too lazy to google.

S comes with manual, different front fascia, and tuned suspension. not sure if anything else.

350Zimo

Ready to race!
Rev, good choice!
BTW the stg 1 that you are referring to, would not bring your g37 to 330whp! So far a full bolt on is 344whp/275wtq g37, but that's as far as n/a VQ37VHR would go. It is a strong 10-15whp over the VQ35HR motor. Good car.
BTW I am still waiting for some stg2+++++ GTI to call me out. I walk those things like nothing down low and up high. LOL

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
rev heres a task for you. why dont you take a pic of the g37 with your s2k? and post it in this thread.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
Rev, good choice!
BTW the stg 1 that you are referring to, would not bring your g37 to 330whp! So far a full bolt on is 344whp/275wtq g37, but that's as far as n/a VQ37VHR would go. It is a strong 10-15whp over the VQ35HR motor. Good car.
BTW I am still waiting for some stg2+++++ GTI to call me out. I walk those things like nothing down low and up high. LOL

why stage 2..why dont you pull out with a K04? STFU

siKdub

OG Laker on golfmk6.com
how's the gas on that bitch.

i wanna see it run against a KO4. Stage 2 is played out. :)

congrats, i doubt you would get 330rwhp with intake and exhaust... tho..

implosive_disgorgence

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
nice pick up rev, gatta say i love the way the g37s look, and they run strong.

let me know if you want to get a friendly run in me, i think it would be a good run

i live in the pines area, not sure where you stay at

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
What's the main difference between a G37 and 370Z? we don't have the G35/G37 cars in Australia. Do they share the same motor?

Funyun

Ready to race!
really? i didnt pull on him by crap load? ok then

track and street are 2 different things, also most races are from a roll, so 1/4 mile dont mean shit anymore
I should have known you were going to use that excuse like your famous for. Why have legit track times for your car when you can just give people bullshit dyno sheets and stories about beating r6's?

who cares about respect from u? u drive a nissan and a honda!!! that explains it all, and thats y dont have any respect from most people on this forum
You know whats really sad? That he drives a honda/nissan and has more respect on a volkswagon forum than you do, and you own a vw!

OT but on a scale from 1-10 how embarassing would it be to get your ass handed to you by an 8000lb truck that only has an intake, exhaust, and an off the shelf flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.