GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official College Football Smack-Talk Thread

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
That was a great Texas vs. OSU game. Some USC fans were cheering for OSU to show that USC deserved to be in the National Championship just as much as any of the top 5 schools right now and as a BIASED USC fan I have to admit that we look like one of the best teams in the Nation right now. We have a good case to argue we belong in the National Championship, but if there is anyone who got the shaft this year it's Utah. People can talk about being a non-BCS lower tier D1 football school, but you can't argue that they played like the best team in the Nation this year. Undefeated against some of the top teams in the country...that's all you need to know. I think Utah should be in the top 3 at the end of the year....if not #1.

Anyway, looking forward to the game tonight. I'm interested to see if Oklahoma and Stoops can finally win a big game. If they do, it'll be very interesting to see what Texas has to say....Utah and USC as well.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
lol all i know is some games on tonight and ive been invited like 30 places to get drunk and watch "the game" i have no idea whose playing and what its all about.

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Oklahoma shot themselves in the foot multiple times in that good...good job Florida and congrats.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
FUCK YES RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
RAVENS 4 THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gatorjake

.:Roc on...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Getting ready to watch some football right now, and thought I'd try to get this puppy rolling again. Thought this thread would have been resurrected already. You boys as excited as I am?

Next week #6 OSU vs #4 USC already. Why me? Couldn't they have waited just a few more weeks for this one? I'm still trying to get a feel for everything.