GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs. charger V8

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
I was driving to the hookah bar with my friend when i see some lights coming up behind me pretty fast. he was in the hov lane and i was on the lane right of it. He start cruising next to me and im waiting for him to punch it.

I hear him floor it and i follow right after. I didnt realize these things were that fast. i basically kept up with him the whole time but he couldnt pull on me, nor could i pass.:eyebulge:

After a couple minutes i was in 6th and i mash on the gas and pass him and he tried to keep up but after a few seconds i started pulling pretty bad
:headbang:

07Noside

Banned
i believe both v8 chargers are hemis but if it was the srt8 charger you would have been smoked. my friend has one and i beat him off the line from dig to about 60 feet then he eats me alive. its only because his wheels just turn to smoke off the line. i think there pushin some odd 425 hp. those things pull the same at 60 as they do at 100. i only race him for fun lol i just feel alittle better about my little dub because i can kinda keep up with a car twice as expensive and double the hp .

ChongivityAct

Banned
i have a 5.7 charger and they pull hard but with all stage 2 mods like you and me we can pull a little bit but i think if we race one from 100 plus it will devour us
!