GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

f23t vs challenger r/t

Car(s)
Subaru
my mods are in my sig pretty much. his mods are at least exhaust and im guessing intake. it was a sharp car for sure.

so i noticed this blacked out newer challenger as i came up behind it and it looked good and had a nice rumble at idle. i looked to see if it was a guy driving but it looked like an old lady... i was wrong, it was a young guy haha... sorry man. so i went ahead and went around him and got into the fast lane and then he followed me and we waited at the following light.

when it turned green, i took of kinda faster than normal but not flooring it and noticed he was playing too, so i shifted into second and let the tires up so i played with trying to stop it from spinning and then shifted third and pulled about 1 car ahead and then shifter 4th and pulled another 2 cars. i was going to go 5th for the lolz but i noticed a car ahead of me that looked like a cop car (turned out it wasnt) so i slammed on the brakes.

i think the poor guy was embarrassed cause he tried to hang back but we got caught at the next light and he said fast car or something (couldnt hear him too well).

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Nice run bud. Must have been disappointing for the dude but at least he acknowledged you at the end. Glad you're running strong.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Nice run bud. Must have been disappointing for the dude but at least he acknowledged you at the end. Glad you're running strong.
Can't be disappointed, they're rather slow heavy beasts. My dad has a stock one and my S2+ STI eats it alive. It's not a race at all. I'm not surprised at these results at all.

Car(s)
Subaru
Can't be disappointed, they're rather slow heavy beasts. My dad has a stock one and my S2+ STI eats it alive. It's not a race at all. I'm not surprised at these results at all.

maybe its an srt8 then. it was debagged so i have no clue. just guessed. if it was that close and you say your car beats your dads, im guessing it was an srt8 then

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I've beaten SRT8's...and usually it's by a couple lengths between us just to 60mph. R/T's by one or two more...if stock and no major power additives.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Yep, likely.