GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thinking about swapping my blue for a white

R32 1140/5000

Dark Matter
Car(s)
R32
I have a straight OEM blue with 64k. I know it's just prefrence but I'm interested in the candy white and am thinking about swapping mine for one. What do you guys think?

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
it would be cheaper to have it repainted.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
if u don't plan to sell/trade car down the road then repaint. otherwise, trading might be good idea.

RHCP4LIFE

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Just wrap your car in vinyl

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Cheaper to trade than to repaint. I would just live with it.

R32 1140/5000

Dark Matter
Car(s)
R32
I'm really happy with my blue. It's just that my interest rate is off the hook. I can afford it but it's always nice to save more when you can. I found this CW and they dealer is saying they can bring my interest 11% lower and my payments 100 bucks cheaper with 26,000 miles less. Just sounded like a good idea but I've been paying for my car for almost a year now. I don't think it's worth it. I just wanna drive my R till I die.

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
I'm really happy with my blue. It's just that my interest rate is off the hook. I can afford it but it's always nice to save more when you can. I found this CW and they dealer is saying they can bring my interest 11% lower and my payments 100 bucks cheaper with 26,000 miles less. Just sounded like a good idea but I've been paying for my car for almost a year now. I don't think it's worth it. I just wanna drive my R till I die.

11% lower?!?!:eyebulge: How high is your interest rate?! How long you have left to pay on your .:R? If you have a while left to go before it's paid off. Compare what you would spend keeping your current .:R with what you would spend swapping and see what the savings is. If significant, I would do it (that's partly why I went from a MK6 Gti to my MKV .:R). Ultimately, it's a value call for yourself...what would have tip you over the edge to do it?