GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dubfest - Irwindale, California

Samaj

Ready to race!
i'am there for a limited number of days with family. Is the 4-6 hour drive worth it?

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Guys/gals-if you're planning to attend dubfest, and have not registered a club, please e-mail info@dubfestmedia.com and tell them you'd like to add GolfMKV as your club. We'd like to get a good showing at Dubfest!!!

and yes, i know this is mentioned in the other dubfest thread, but i think this is important enough to warrant it's own thread. :wink:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
there!

Samaj

Ready to race!
Guys i'am visiting family in San Jose from Dubai. Wil lbe there as well. WIll they have vendors selling stuff there for our MKV GTI..?

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Ummm....I'm pretty sure. There are going to be a lot of vendors there and it seems like more are continuing to sign up. I'm sure you'll find some good deals. I'm expecting to. :thumbsup:

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
Guys i'am visiting family in San Jose from Dubai. Wil lbe there as well. WIll they have vendors selling stuff there for our MKV GTI..?

yes there will. dont be afraid to come say hi. i'm showing in the MKV section. my car is silver w/ some chrome tint/accents and it's lowered slightly on hufs. no rear wiper or gti badges either.

that goes for anybody i'm gonna be tired and bored so if you see me sitting by my car dont be a pussy come say hi ask some questions or something. dont just look, take a picture and leave.

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti