GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
If you don't love my s2000, something is wrong with you. This thing is 17 years old and still looks amazing and is really well maintained in and out. Engine has had zero problems and runs like a fucking champion too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yeah. Its a honda not a vw. Of course it runs great.

The issue you are having is that in its current state anyone with 10k-20k for an s2000 is buying one that isn't ruined. Iirc these cars were being salvaged over theives stealing the seats. The market for s2000 are clean and stockish. Miles hurt, mods hurt, ap1 hurts.

Fuckboys love them some grip royal and gutted interior street cars. A fuckboy will fap over the pictures and how much instagram they could win. Problem is fuckboys Have dicks in their hands not 10k.

For example. A friend of mine is selling one of the better scca str s2000 in the country (with a history of strong national results). Ap2, reasonable miles, ohlins, revertable to stock, etc. no one is biting at 17-18.

I could maybe go high as 6k.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
Lots of fuckboys, and it's revertible to stock if u get the parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I'm still super sad I crashed my old FR-S but at least without a car of my own to auto-X I have driven some really cool cars this reason! And new the new BRZ is over 10K miles already but still stock. How long do you guys think I can keep it stock? I'm shooting for January to start putting parts on it. lol

Check it out I have my own autoX gif now! Drove this crazy SMF Focus at the Crows Tour. 315/30/18 Hoosier A7s in the front!!