GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dallas, TX - What to do?

juicedUP

Part of the swole crew
Hey All,

I am flying out to Dallas in January for business and I am looking for some insight from any of you who have been or live in the area.

Can you suggest any Hotels which are close to the "nightlife" so I can take only a quick cab ride or maybe even walk to some poppin area's. Also can you suggest any popular night spots and things to do. Flying in on a thursday and have an audit to conduct friday but after that its all fun and games. Staying until Sunday.

Thanks!

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
Hmm I've only been out a few times even though I've lived here for over 2 years now lol. We usually hit Flying Saucer or I've been to Barcadia a few times. If you want like full on night club, I've been to Zouk once and it was decent. A friend promotes for Kinki Lounge, but I've never been.

So, I'm not much help lol.

futbolking

Come from yard
Car(s)
2008 4Runner
Henderson Ave has alot of bars & clubs on it. Haven't been out much, but I've been to the Slip Inn bout 10 times. Great time, everytime. Hole in the wall bar, but I love it, hip-hop all night & great mixed crowd of people. It gets packed around 10:30-11 on Fri & Sat. I believe Barcadia is across the street, been there a few times too. The Slip Inn has the atmosphere for me though.

juicedUP

Part of the swole crew
Awesome. Making a note of the mentioned places. Also heard the stockyards was a good place to go to in Fort Worth. Might be stopping by there as well.