GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BRISBANE DINNER! NEXT WEEK!

G-rig

Go Kart Champion

606gti

black sheep
I guess you can arrange it this time hey greg? :D I'm keen for a drive, and should have new shoes so i'll need to work the protecting cover off them...

damn drives always turn into semi race/mountain challenges and I come home with bald tyres and stonechips all over the front of my car. :frown: anyone else keen for more of a coast cruise or something? sunday spit?

isaw

Banned
606gti why dont you come down to the all dub dyno day this weekend? check the threads on vwwc qld meets section. they are full, but hit the backup list... you might get lucky.

As for a drive, a proper bit of road would be good, you know, like corners and all.

Benno, dont know about the shoes yet. ku31's seem to fit the price right now as $$ are a lil tight, they shouldn't be to bad either from reviews. what are you looking at benno?

isaw

Banned
damn drives always turn into semi race/mountain challenges and I come home with bald tyres and stonechips all over the front of my car. :frown: anyone else keen for more of a coast cruise or something? sunday spit?

awwww, have a cry. :23: I mean you've got a car that needs to be driven, if you want to cruise got buy a low rider.

benno

AU section: 1 man band
Benno, dont know about the shoes yet. ku31's seem to fit the price right now as $$ are a lil tight, they shouldn't be to bad either from reviews. what are you looking at benno?

Yeah probably the KU31's also. The 36's do look sweet though.

606gti

black sheep
awwww, have a cry. :23: I mean you've got a car that needs to be driven, if you want to cruise got buy a low rider.

haha ok you can follow me and I'll drift out onto the shoulders :cool:

Im just trying to postpone the next tyre change as long as I can wanna do some mods rather than maintenance atm.

isaw

Banned
haha ok you can follow me and I'll drift out onto the shoulders :cool:

Im just trying to postpone the next tyre change as long as I can wanna do some mods rather than maintenance atm.

Blame the skyline driver who wanted all the road... and I'm happy to follow for a change, trick is not to follow to close ;)

Benno, the 36's are sweet but wear out quick, and honestly would be wasted on the the GT. 31's are the grippiest no semi slick tread around for the price. :thumbsup:

606gti

black sheep
606gti why dont you come down to the all dub dyno day this weekend? check the threads on vwwc qld meets section. they are full, but hit the backup list... you might get lucky.

As for a drive, a proper bit of road would be good, you know, like corners and all.

I was gona say that looks cool cept for all the busted ass kombi's and then I saw some dude put a 20b in one. Haha thats a bit of a swap.

isaw

Banned
yeah I saw one do 12's out at willow bank one night, was pretty impressed to see a kombi flog a worked noisy v8