GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

you're gonna have another mkv rolling around

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Well i have mentioned it before, but now it's official. I have my job up in nova and i'm moving to Oakton in the middle of next month :thumbsup:

lol that is all.

P.S. you or someone you know has a euro lip for sale...please please please let me know! my WTB thread in the classifieds is a dud :frown:

looking forward to seeing you :thumbup:

DUB2OT

Banned
i guess i be seeing you around i hope you ready for the traffic around here.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i guess i be seeing you around i hope you ready for the traffic around here.

i'm used to it, i lived in jersey all my life till a year and a half ago. best of all, to get to my home office in reston, all i need to do is take fox mill rd (which is just all backroad twisties), and if i'm working on projects in DC, i'm right next to the vienna metro station :thumbsup:

DUB2OT

Banned
it doesn't matter which way go around here during rush hour times it's bumper to bumper you might wanna check out this site for local meets see you around.

http://www.capitaldubs.com

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
it doesn't matter which way go around here during rush hour times it's bumper to bumper you might wanna check out this site for local meets see you around.

http://www.capitaldubs.com

yeah i know...i've been up there a lot. at least my commute to work won't be bad, cuz i know the road i'm taking into work isn't bad during the morning and afternoon commutes :thumbsup:

i'll check it out, it would be nice to see some other mkv's or any other dubs for that matter. when i was going to tech, I was one of only about four mkv GTI's, a few mkv R32's (only one of them being an enthusiast) and there was only one other one that had anything done to it (all of my stuff is just cosmetic changes so far). there were a few nice mkiv's, but other than that they were all run of the mill. basically, my buddy's corrado was the only really nice vw in blacksburg lol