GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

your other hobbies besides the car

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion

psode27

Passed Driver's Ed
Shooting rifles, collecting old rifles, riding motorcycles, ps3 (basically just call of duty), lifting, that's about it!

bmxr

Ready to race!
Wow, I need to picture whore it up in here...I am into a few of the things already mentioned! Mountain biking and bmx, racing motorcycles (roadracing and supermoto), coaching Club soccer, and I am a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

blankwavercade

Ready to race!
skateboarding, filming skateboarding, playing ps3, hitting the shooting range, and I like to fish, but didn't even go once this summer :mad:

Rob I saw your car on sp the other day. I used to film a lot, up until this summer when I didn't go skating as much and ended up selling my camera to a member on sp so I could get a down payment for my golf.

JonRoth

Ready to race!
Creating music and djing parties, photoshop, gaming (xbox 360 and most recently computers), working out, and health nut (if that is a hobby)

P.S for anyone that is also into Trance, Electro, and house music, here's my soundcloud :thumbsup:

http://www.soundcloud.com/jonroth

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
Boating and Being out on the lake:

Saltwater Reef Tanks:

(My old 75g)

(My new Simple LED Nanocube)

(My Anemone Tank)

Crested Geckos:

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Bass guitar, PC gaming, building computers, programming, tech/gadgets, bowling, graphic novels, writing, beer tasting

Texag

Passed Driver's Ed
My dog:

My guns:

Guns have taken a back seat recently with the purchase of the GTI, but I've done what I'm going to do for the next few months, so it's time to buy some ammo.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Golf.. lots of golf. I'm down to the high 70s now, played 4 years in high school back in the day.

I also like guns. I have a M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, Sig 226 9mil and compact Sig 238HD .380. Just got my CCW since its easy as hell to get in WY.

slackin via taptalk