GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your car and your job!

ghost_03

Ready to race!
Looks like he is studying transmission lines, differential pair?

Yes, exactly. Well, more teaching than studying. A big part of my PhD program is teaching and presenting, as many students use the program to go into teaching careers. Personally I lack the requiste patients to do much in the way of teaching, utmost respect for those that do though. I much prefer the research aspects.

mkvhaz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yes, exactly. Well, more teaching than studying. A big part of my PhD program is teaching and presenting, as many students use the program to go into teaching careers. Personally I lack the requiste patients to do much in the way of teaching, utmost respect for those that do though. I much prefer the research aspects.

Cool, I am an EE too. I guess now I am supposed to post a picture of my car, but I won't because I'll get flamed for having stock ride height...

pafirefighter49

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 GTI 4-door

1999 TJ Wrangler (my trail rig/winter ride): 2" lift and 31's so far, Warn M12000 winch, ARB Air Lockers F/R, lots more stuff.

My 2009 GTI: CW, 6MT, Carbonio intake, more goodies to come!
My Girl's stock Campanella White 2007 Jetta 2.5

Work

Sandtoes

Dubber since 1986
Car(s)
2006 GTI-Tornado Red
Wessels

Mechanical Engineer - I design pressure vessels for oil refineries, drawing them in AutoCAD:
phone download 061 (640x480).jpg

Then having a fabricator build them (no, those are not Tonka trucks):
a_SBWW_New_Building.jpg

And, a cool pic during a Sunday cruise thru Mulholland Drive and Pacific Coast Highway, courtesy of:
465143_384381951589650_1321958352_o.jpg

KushChub

I love my GTI
I work as a Film Studio Supervisor shooting commercials for a very high valued home electronics company...and this is my 2006 GTI with 46K miles.

*I am limited to what I can say by Non Disclosure Agreements.

Al..

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mkv Gti
Qualified building surveyor. (big in Ireland and UK, not so much the U.S)

Work includes designing buildings, project management, statutory compliance, landlord and tenant cases among others

And my car :D

Crispy21

Banned
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Damn that green looks dope dude..now im tempted to lol post up more pics if you have

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Dooood, do you get sick discounts because you're an agent? If you do, you're flippin' lucky! I'm 19 and I'm getting screwed by Farmers. 400+ bucks a month to insure my GTi. :( Oh well, it is to fun to not pay that much. Hahaha